Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    It's hard to see your SIM cards
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies:

so why ya'lls phones always on low battery? 🤔

I must not be a lady, then. My phone's always at 50% or higher. :D

You seem like the kinda lady who would ensure your fuel pump lived an extend life. On behalf of anyone who has dropped tanks and replaced fuel pumps in the middle of a driveway, parking lot, side of the road, or any other ridiculous besides aN actual garage, thank you. 🤝

Well, I do enjoy having a vehicle that actually works, so yes. :tongue:

I also get antsy about the car having less than a quarter tank of gasoline, so.. it could just be me.

Which leads into:

What is your opinion on filling up your gas tank? Are you all "drive around until running on E" type people or "fill it up when you get down to a quarter tank" type people? Or somewhere in between?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ladies:

It's a great reason to ignore your messages/calls

...2 days later "oh I saw you messaged me the other day, but my phone was at 10%, so I didn't get back to you, then I forgot, sorry :smile: "
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    ladies:

You seem like the kinda lady who would ensure your fuel pump lived an extend life. On behalf of anyone who has dropped tanks and replaced fuel pumps in the middle of a driveway, parking lot, side of the road, or any other ridiculous besides aN actual garage, thank you. 🤝

I also get antsy about the car having less than a quarter tank of gasoline, so.. it could just be me.

Which leads into:

What is your opinion on filling up your gas tank? Are you all "drive around until running on E" type people or "fill it up when you get down to a quarter tank" type people? Or somewhere in between?

Never lower than a 1/4 tank, check the fluids/belts/psi weekly, can if seafoam once an oil change, oil change as recommended, and the correct amount of mystery oil in every gas fill up and oil change.

Wipers and AC Turned off before shutting the vehicle off.

And clean the personal protective equipment located in the door pockets and wherever else with each oil change.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ladies:

Bc I have a need to read the forums, play Pandora and /or among us any time I have a free minute.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ladies:

Which leads into:

After running out of gas like five times in my youth I don't ride on E anymore. Now I usually get more when it's half or no lower than two ticks from empty.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    It's hard to see your SIM cards

Are looking in the right place.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    A week without a post?

Ladies and gentlemen, what is your tolerance ratio? How many unattractive qualities vs attractive qualities are acceptable in your partners?

Numbers mandatory, explanations optional. Mine...

1:6

(as in, for every one unattractive quality, he must have six attractive ones. And no, not just physical qualities, I'm not a monster or...?!)

And don't at my (in)correct usage of ratios. Numbers make it true.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    A week without a post?

Ladies and gentlemen, what is your tolerance ratio? How many unattractive qualities vs attractive qualities are acceptable in your partners?

(as in, for every one unattractive quality, he must have six attractive ones. And no, not just physical qualities, I'm not a monster or...?!)

1000 : 1

*shrug
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    A week without a post?

Well.....i would think that the attractive to uattractive qualities would need to be weighted as well as having ratios. Like having a nice booty may overide morning grumpiness.....but it may not even register if one is mean to puppies.....no?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    A week without a post?

Well.....i would think that the attractive to uattractive qualities would need to be weighted as well as having ratios. Like having a nice booty may overide morning grumpiness.....but it may not even register if one is mean to puppies.....no?

Weighted variables?! Let's analyze the sample data from these answers in Excel together. You bring your pivot tables I'll bring my macros. Nerd Turn Up 🤓💃🏿
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    A week without a post?

Weighted variables?! Let's analyze the sample data from these answers in Excel together. You bring your pivot tables I'll bring my macros. Nerd Turn Up 🤓💃🏿

.... that's pretty hot.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    A week without a post?

What if 100 on personality...makes their physical traits obsolete?
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ladies:

They had to charge other "appliances" due to inept lovers ... just assuming
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    If you’re man tells you you’re gaining weight is he the a-hole or at the beginning of the relationship just says he prefers a thinner woman is he an a-hole? If your man starts gaining weight - not for a bulk stage just getting loose in the cage - you telling him ?? I didn’t read all of the thread so if this is already been hashed out - well.. my bad
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    A week without a post?

1:100

okay but what if like 50:50 *and* actually apologizes when wrong??