Keto is killing me 🤪

Replies

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    mariomicro wrote: »
    Hang on in there! You can do it. Make sure you supplement with Magnesium Citrate. Result will come. Don't listen to the Keto-haters. They're just envious.

LOL, my net carb intake yesterday was 35g. Try again.

Keto is not magic, and it is not the right fit for everyone. There is no 'One True Way', other than finding a way to create a sustainable calorie deficit that works for you.

I'm at 111 g of carbs today and haven't eaten dinner yet LOL

A low day for me is 350g, high can be 600. Still waiting on them to make me fat or diabetic

Oh it’s coming! 😂😂😂😂😂
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Doing things we don't want to do all in the name of weight loss is the recipe for eating it all back.

Also, I didn't disagree with this (though I'm pretty sure I can guess at least one who did), and while it's true to some degree, I don't exactly want to be in a calorie deficit...
  • mariomicro
    mariomicro Posts: 74 Member
    I'm still trying to figure out why raw cookie in the middle = disgusting.
    I'm not sure I can handle that kind of negativity in my life! 😂

Cause folks like their cookies hard as a rock like a hockey puck. 🤷‍♀️ :laugh:

In my previous life as a carb eater, I did really like hard cookies. Some people also make keto cookies but I've never tried.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    Hang on in there! You can do it. Make sure you supplement with Magnesium Citrate. Result will come. Don't listen to the Keto-haters. They're just envious.

Keto is not magic, and it is not the right fit for everyone. There is no 'One True Way', other than finding a way to create a sustainable calorie deficit that works for you.

A low day for me is 350g, high can be 600. Still waiting on them to make me fat or diabetic

Oh it’s coming! 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm gonna assume this was sarcasm?
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »

Oh it’s coming! 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm gonna assume this was sarcasm?

Yes. I had hoped it was obvious. 😊