Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

140lbs down.......

Replies

• Kali_818Kali_818 Member Posts: 253 Member Member Posts: 253 Member
    Thanks everyone and I've gone 3 weeks with out drinking that became a major temptation during the summer
  • Bluetail6Bluetail6 Member, Premium Posts: 1,320 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,320 Member
    Just keep up the great work. I'm glad you are out of your funk!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,836 Member Member Posts: 5,836 Member
    WOW!!! SUCH HUGE PROGRESS! You are amazing, that takes dedication. You got this!
    Ty you all im down a few more pounds already 🙃
  • SteelkidSteelkid Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Keep it up. I'm gunning for 380 by year's end myself. 10 lbs knowing I have a birthday, Thanksgiving and Xmas is realistic.
    Hell yea just keep at it !!!
  • StephanieStCStephanieStC Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member
    Great job!!! As someone else said, you look so much more comfortable. Can you do a post about changes in mobility? Things you couldn't do before that you can do now, etc. Good luck with your last 40!
  • robinssm34robinssm34 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Looking good! Keep it up.
  • the_vibrant_momthe_vibrant_mom Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations, you look so much more happy :)
  • Archon2Archon2 Member, Premium Posts: 462 Member Member, Premium Posts: 462 Member
    Inspiring. Keep it up!
  • theresapeasatheresapeasa Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    you look amazing, so very inspiring!!
  • Kel_7743Kel_7743 Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    Amazing!! Congrats!!! 🎉🎊
    Thanks 😊 everyone
    God bless you guys
  • sandypoint1267sandypoint1267 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Great job. I am new on mfp and appreciate your inspiring sorry.
  • 3greyhorses3greyhorses Member Posts: 176 Member Member Posts: 176 Member
    Wow! You should be so proud of yourself! You're crushing it!
  • xibuterflyxibuterfly Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    congrats!! that's amazing!
  • FABRICWOMANFABRICWOMAN Member, Premium Posts: 367 Member Member, Premium Posts: 367 Member
    Thank you for inspiring others, MFP is a lifesaver for many of us attempting to lose weight. You look marvelous. Keep up the good work!
  • stringsNlinksstringsNlinks Member, Premium Posts: 278 Member Member, Premium Posts: 278 Member
    dude you look amazing before and after.... only dif is you are now healthier and I'm going to guess, feeling a little better, lil' lighter on your feet. Keep it going. Formerly from San Francisco, now in Chicago area so yeah C-19 messed us up too... stay STRONG!