The dumb(est) reasons someone disliked you

Options

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Because I LOVE pineapple on Pizza

I come from an island where pineapple grows all over the place......and not only do i hate it on pizza i hate it in juice or any other form!

But.....i still like the heck out of you anyway 😁

You don't like pineapple juice???!!

0c0zznzg4zhq.gif

I believe i would like Lifebouy soap in the mouth more lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,499 Member
    Options
    Oh, there's a list. Apparently I am quite unlikable.
    • Too fat - I get this one a lot, honestly.
    • Too mean looking - I have RBF, can't control that.
    • Don't "take care of" myself. By that, they meant I refused to wear makeup or dress like I was stepping into a movie all the time.
    • Too weird/wild. I like weird clothing choices. Flashy colors, cat ears, tails, fishnets, large graphic tees with fun things on them, dyed hair, tattoos and piercings. Apparently, that's just too much for some people.
    • Didn't say "hi" to them first. Lol, what?? Yes, this actually happened with a girl in my dorm at college.
    • Refused to play "nice".
    • Hung out with mostly guys. Apparently, this drove most of the girls in my dorm batty.
    • Talked to someone they didn't like. Wasn't friends with said person, but just talked to them.
    • Wasn't a vegan.
    • Didn't like the same pizza they liked.
    • Was in the same class and actually answered questions that were asked.
    • Was president of a club on campus that they wanted to be in charge of.
    • Wouldn't go to the bar.
    • And my personal favorite: I am a woman with opinions and I like to back up those opinions and decisions I make with readily available facts.. that I will gladly show you. Men really get up in arms when a woman proves a.) she has valid opinions and b.) her decision to run an organization is the correct one and backed by facts.

I mean, really.. this list goes on.

that's quite the list.

I can't image anyone not lik.....

wait.

Tell us more about your pizza preferences.

( answer very carefully. )
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Welp, for everyone who has been disliked, hated, or just treated wrong here is a song for ya about them ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8VZX4sHn-4

I don't hate anyone that's treated me wrong, I sure did my part of treating people I cared about like *kitten*. Some of them had pretty good reasons to dislike me. I think being forgiving is very important, not for the other person necessarily but for ourselves.

Anyways, good song
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I come from an island where pineapple grows all over the place......and not only do i hate it on pizza i hate it in juice or any other form!

But.....i still like the heck out of you anyway 😁

You don't like pineapple juice???!!

0c0zznzg4zhq.gif

I believe i would like Lifebouy soap in the mouth more lol

It's like I don't know you anymore 😝
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    Oh, I know! My ex-sister in law hates me. I guess when she asked "guess what we have at our house?" and I said "fleas?" she got a bit upset.

nv2cvxbeu5dc.png

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

Okay, admittedly, I don't like pineapple on pizza (but I like pineapple on its own), but I still like ya just fine.
    Because I refuse to get caught up in drama. Or keep in regular contact. Or talk openly about my real feelings. Or let anyone 'I'n'.......

Or 'actually meet up in person'.....oh my. The horror.

And yeah. Just like, actually invest in a friendship and a TON of stuff.

People just like, expect FAR TOO much.

Love me in my cat pyjamas, or bear pyjamas drinking wine, while I ignore your presence and I will LOVE you unconditionally.

This is why I identify mostly with cats and mammals. I am making real efforts with hoomans and I am hopeful. But, my patience level is zero. If I don't like you, I will most likely ignore you, or tell you why. You won't have to ponder the reason haha

Sorry. Triggered.

Heh, I like you because I am quite similar to you and have the same issues with contact, drama and talking about feelings.

Also, not gonna lie.. hanging around in pajamas drinking wine sounds like a good time to me. :shrug:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    • Don't "take care of" myself. By that, they meant I refused to wear makeup or dress like I was stepping into a movie all the time.
    • Too weird/wild. I like weird clothing choices. Flashy colors, cat ears, tails, fishnets, large graphic tees with fun things on them, dyed hair, tattoos and piercings. Apparently, that's just too much for some people.
    • Didn't say "hi" to them first. Lol, what?? Yes, this actually happened with a girl in my dorm at college.
    • Hung out with mostly guys. Apparently, this drove most of the girls in my dorm batty.
    • Talked to someone they didn't like. Wasn't friends with said person, but just talked to them.
    • Wasn't a vegan.
    • And my personal favorite: I am a woman with opinions and I like to back up those opinions and decisions I make with readily available facts.. that I will gladly show you. Men really get up in arms when a woman proves a.) she has valid opinions and b.) her decision to run an organization is the correct one and backed by facts.

that's quite the list.

I can't image anyone not lik.....

wait.

Tell us more about your pizza preferences.

( answer very carefully. )

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. The end.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,621 Member
    Options

My love for you loving pineapple on pizza completely makes up for any idiot who disliked you for it. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    The good ole green monster.
    3aa71pn8h34f.gif
    (Alas, I have fallen prey to this myself, women can be real biatches)

Do men share an equivalent type of trait, I wonder?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @KosmosKitten
    wow, the #1on your long list has me thinking people $U@k bigtime. I mean, wth is wrong with some people??
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    • Wasn't a vegan.

Exactly why I do like you
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @Versicolour

@Motorsheen That man knows a way to a woman's heart. He says all the 'chicks' like him. I believe it.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @Versicolour

@Motorsheen That man knows a way to a woman's heart. He says all the 'chicks' like him. I believe it.

I believe it too. Flattery goes a long way towards winning a girl over
  • Diatonic12
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @KosmosKitten played the alphabet locale game with me. I didn't intend to start blathering but I did. I can't put it back in the box and hide. I kept my mouth shut for 4 years but we started playing that game and it was no longer a game. It set me free.
    No one should ever, ever underestimate her personality or power in any way. I'm not the same now. Something has crossed over in me. I'm trying to rein it all back in but it's not working very good.

I even thought I should leave and go hide, pack my bags and move far, far, away. I can't. I would miss this place. So here's a song dedicated to myself....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHxFS9PiYM
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten
    wow, the #1on your long list has me thinking people $U@k bigtime. I mean, wth is wrong with some people??

High school/college kids can be cruel. I don't get it as often, but I still get it being a military spouse. If you aren't "fit" enough in some circles on base, you get hate or get a terrible label of being a "dependapotamus" based only on your looks and not what you actually do, who you know or where (or if) you work. They just assume fat = lazy and no willpower.

One of the main reasons I have no IRL friends in any given place I live (that and we all move every three years). There's a couple of really good people I've met, but the majority still have that extremely clique-ish attitude.

• Wasn't a vegan.

Exactly why I do like you

Heh, I like you lots, too. Also, you make really pretty (and I bet delicious) cupcakes. :smiley: