Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    If your partner falls asleep in a funny pose, and you happen to have a phone camera that advertises low light photography as a selling point, is it okay to take a picture of them to poke fun at them later?

This is basically my worst nightmare
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    If your partner falls asleep in a funny pose, and you happen to have a phone camera that advertises low light photography as a selling point, is it okay to take a picture of them to poke fun at them later?

This is basically my worst nightmare

So ... no?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had a friend who happens to drink waaay too much on a particular evening and then a group of you leave the bar and end up at a friends house and this drunk guy passes-out in an easy chair and somebody else grabs a black sharpie pen and writes 'Sex Hole' on the guys's cheek with a big black arrow pointing to his mouth?

Has that ever happened with you?

Yeah, me neither.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

This has happened to me on a few occasions and I didn’t appreciate it.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Guys and girls

Is it ok to tell your boyfriend/girlfriend your friends private stuff?

Generally, no.

If it's a private matter in which you need insight because you're afraid they might hurt themselves or someone else *or* do something dangerous/stupid, then maybe. Really depends.

But generally, don't share with your SO unless you ABSOLUTELY KNOW they aren't a gossip-monger.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

My children's father has such a pic of me. He was so proud to show it to me the next morning. His grin was similar to that of the Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat.

It was understandable as I'd been hanging on to a pic of his towel-based modification of The Dance of Seven Veils for years. He was on the last towel 😭

I put both of these in the category of roasting. Tolerance really depends on the couple, I suppose. Errm, he and I aren't together anymore [heavy lol'ing]
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Guys and girls

Is it ok to tell your boyfriend/girlfriend your friends private stuff?

Same question, but I like it so much I put a ring on it. I.e. is it all right to share that private stuff with your spouse?

Unless there's reason to keep it from my spouse (like if he's best friends with the man my friend is leaving because of safety or something like that), my spouse is going to hear about my friends' drama. Especially with all of us stuck in the same house for so long.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ladies/guys-

ya'll ever mix the mayo with the ketchup?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies/guys-

e1x7cd5f7d22.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ladies/guys-

Yes, it's great with prawns

If I run out of seafood sauce I make this

Easy seafood sauce
    Ingredients

1 cup mayonnaise

1/4 cup tomato sauce

4 tbs Worcestershire sauce

1 lemon juiced large *to taste

• KosmosKitten
    Options
    ladies/guys-

So... mayochup. Yes, that's a thing. It's tasty, but I like adding other things to it.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Girls, what's your opinion on a random guy coming up to you and telling you that they "have thier eye on you".?

Clearly he's hacked your phone camera, probably your laptop too, so beware of what you do in front of your screens

Noooooo don't be putting thoughts in my head! I already try to block my camera with my thumb or a small piece of tape most of the time as it is! 😓

I know what he said was creepy but I think he just came up with the worst pick up line ever. I mean there's worse lines but what was going to be the most positive reaction to this one??? What was the thought process? Someone channel him via telepathy.

know what! He may be the sweetest guy ever - just awkward with communication, and the worst random *kitten* comes out of his mouth in the moment - I can identify!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Which is worse?: A cold butt touching you in bed or a cold pair of feet touching you?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Which is worse?: A cold butt touching you in bed or a cold pair of feet touching you?

feet are gross
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    ladies/guys-

work friend does this all the time - truth, havent tried...but how bout peanut butter and hot sauce mixed? Sounds better to me
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

there are entertaining warming options in regards to the former... not so much for the latter.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

there are entertaining warming options in regards to the former... not so much for the latter.

Well maybe they aren’t fun for YOU

But putting icy cold feet on an unsuspecting buttcheek will never not be funny
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    ladies/guys-

I've never mixed the mayo with the Ketchup, but I will now because I know I'd like it. That is, when I start eating mayo again. FMD (*kitten* my diet).

I mix equal parts mayo and Dijon mustard for use on, well mostly just steamed artichokes but the prawns thing mentioned above sounds good for it too. Maybe even lobster...hmm.

• CacoEther
    Options
    Ladies/guys:

When you say ‘mayo’ do you really mean ‘miracle whip’ or
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I'm not partial to any particular mayo brand. I'll buy whatever is on sale. Although when I think of mayo I usually think of Best Foods as opposed to Miracle Whip.

For all I know they could be the same.