Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    So ladies, and Gents too I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️...

If she's pretty flirty irl but not very texty...

Is it because she's worried her husband might intercept the transmission... 😬😂

Or she just enjoys the attention 😬...

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?

Honestly i don’t even flirt with people i actually like. I try to stick with what I’m good at

Also can’t imagine flirting with someone just for the attention, although maybe I’m just old and tired anymore

Hey baby did you see the sale on Werther’s originals and lemon drop candies at Walgreens?

Well now i’m paying attention, were the lemon drops brach’s? If not i want no part of it
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?

Honestly i don’t even flirt with people i actually like. I try to stick with what I’m good at

Also can’t imagine flirting with someone just for the attention, although maybe I’m just old and tired anymore

Hey baby did you see the sale on Werther’s originals and lemon drop candies at Walgreens?

Well now i’m paying attention, were the lemon drops brach’s? If not i want no part of it

I dunno the brand but they were all stuck together in a jar so you know they’re top shelf
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

I dunno the brand but they were all stuck together in a jar so you know they’re top shelf

I like a man who knows his drugstore candy
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies, for all the responses!
    Pretty sure I know how to act now 😂

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

I say yes!... its weird if you don't love every part of me
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

After running several marathons and having many toenails fall off, the poor thing's gonna be sorely disappointed if he's relying on me for that fetish.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

After running several marathons and having many toenails fall off, the poor thing's gonna be sorely disappointed if he's relying on me for that fetish.

Pics please! 😜...kidding...in a weird way...i wanna compare injuries
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

Pics please! 😜...kidding...in a weird way...i wanna compare injuries

Exclusive access via my OnlyFans at $49.97/month: TangledToes.

😭🤣
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

I used to think no....and I mostly am not into that for me personally. But....I’ve run into this couple that I really enjoy on this other website😏 and.....he really loves every part of her. Her feet. Her armpits. TF?? Like it’s all sexy af.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

I used to think no....and I mostly am not into that for me personally. But....I’ve run into this couple that I really enjoy on this other website😏 and.....he really loves every part of her. Her feet. Her armpits. TF?? Like it’s all sexy af.

What kind of stuff are you looking at? 🤔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

72gf405zcs8q.jpeg

Oh come on... Where does it say anything in the Bible about that 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

You don’t want to make me actually say the words do you?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

Armpits... Yeah, no... What do you think I'm some kind of weirdo or something 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

Armpits... Yeah, no... What do you think I'm some kind of weirdo or something 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m not saying I’m into it. I’m just saying if you saw two people who were.....it’s not all bad.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

You can just send me the website. Because you know, I need to view it and make sure it’s appropriate for you and your innocent eyes. Yep, that’s why. 😇
  • MelG7777
    edited August 2020
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

Sorry. To answer your question though. Yeah I do.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

You can just send me the website. Because you know, I need to view it and make sure it’s appropriate for you and your innocent eyes. Yep, that’s why. 😇

I don’t think you’re ready for it. 😂
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

I’m not saying I’m into it. I’m just saying if you saw two people who were.....it’s not all bad.

once i knew a girl who dyed her armpit hair
  • MelG7777
    Options

Next question... Ladies,

Foot guys, Yay or Nah? 😂

once I knew a girl who dyed her armpit hair

Lol.....that’s really something. Different colors or just the one time?