Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    girls-

what's up with the whole "sticking loose hairs on the shower wall and leaving it there" thing?

I do this like whenever I get her hair on my hands from my body wash or my loofah, or the towel... 😂

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    OK so with some context...

If I start talking about how I would be bring in donuts for everybody but I can't because of coronavirus...

And she says, why don't you treat everyone to a morning workout and then starts going on about how inspiring and motivating I am and adds that I should be a motivational speaker or something...

She's flirting right? 😬
    For a friend... 😬

Question... is she a natural flirt? Was she tripping over her words? I mean, she could really be inspired by you and all.

I think all answers to all questions point to yes... I guess I'll just enjoy the attention, that's all it is for anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    girls-

what's up with the whole "sticking loose hairs on the shower wall and leaving it there" thing?

What now?! I don't claim this but I also won't yuck anyone's yum.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies,
    He suggests you head to a strip club and he'll treat you to a lap dance from the headliner: Bella Blü. You game?

Gentlemen,
    She suggests you head to a strip club and she'll treat you to a lap dance from the headliner: Mystic Miguel. You game?

🤷🏿‍♀️

Wait..... Treats me to a dance with who!?

Oh hell no! ✌🏼

Scaredy-cat

I mean I don't mind if she goes with her girls, or if she wants me to dance for them 😂...

But it's going to be a solo act...

You’ll dance? Put me in touch with your woman. We need to set something up.

Sure thing... You just submit your venue and let her know the occasion, chosen theme, date and time...

And she'll work out the rest of the details... (still not sure what that means 🤔)
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    girls-

Cuz when you try to rinse them off your hands they don't come off or they get trapped in your butt crack. Then you have to leave them on the wall because they will collect and clog your drain. Also, they have to be dry enough to take off the wall before you can throw them in the trash but WTF has the kind of time to watch hair dry on the wall.

I learned that if you swirl your finger around it to collect it all, it comes off the wall quite nicely. I have really coarse hair though so ymmv
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    girls-

[ they get trapped in your butt crack.

not sure if I should be interested, appalled or aroused.....

'aroused' seems to be the default, so I'm going with that.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    girls-

Cuz when you try to rinse them off your hands they don't come off or they get trapped in your butt crack. Then you have to leave them on the wall because they will collect and clog your drain. Also, they have to be dry enough to take off the wall before you can throw them in the trash but WTF has the kind of time to watch hair dry on the wall.

I learned that if you swirl your finger around it to collect it all, it comes off the wall quite nicely. I have really coarse hair though so ymmv

have you ever gotten hair stuck to the ceiling ??

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    girls-

[ they get trapped in your butt crack.

not sure if I should be interested, appalled or aroused.....

'aroused' seems to be the default, so I'm going with that.

The only thing I can equate the feeling to is its like pulling a string outta yer butt. Its a bit unnerving
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    girls-

have you ever gotten hair stuck to the ceiling ??

Ceiling, wall and carpet. When you blow dry long hair... it goes everywhere.
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    *snip to crucial content* The only thing I can equate the feeling to is its like pulling a string outta yer butt. Its a bit unnerving

👀

Of all the things, in all the butts...string?

Oh wait, do you mean like a stuck thong?

Oh wait...do you mean something else?

I think I'm doing life wrong 🤔
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    *snip to crucial content* The only thing I can equate the feeling to is its like pulling a string outta yer butt. Its a bit unnerving

👀

Say you have a loose thread on your thong and it gets trapped between your butt cheeks.... this feeling.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

👀

Say you have a loose thread on your thong and it gets trapped between your butt cheeks.... this feeling.

hate it when that happens
  • MaltedTea
    Options

👀

Oh, because I was thinking of when you pull on...

nvm I've said too much already 😩
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

👀

Time to go thong shopping 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options

👀

Yeah... not like pulling a ... yeah... nevermind.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

👀

X9v27Y1.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    okay, just so we're all clear- when in doubt as to what to say, say nothing.
    because you can always say more later, but you can't take back something once its said.

now if they get mad because you didn't say something then its okay to go vague post on social media with like sunset pics and inspirational quotes, but otherwise keep your dignity and just go cry in the closet like the rest of us.

NO!!!!!
    I say what I want when I feel it! And in case I don't get another chance to
    Morbid?...Maybe

Say it, because it may be the last chance you get, and will (probably make the person feel good!)

SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, you will regret it if you don't have the option to later/after
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    girls-

Red *kitten* flag

What kind of grody *kitten*... ...

I put mine at the side of the shower beside the garbage and then put it into the garbage after shower - like a decent human
    (that wonders how much friggin hair can come out of a persons head all at once)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    girls-

😂😂😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    So ladies, and Gents too I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️...

If she's pretty flirty irl but not very texty...

Is it because she's worried her husband might intercept the transmission... 😬😂

Or she just enjoys the attention 😬...

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?