Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    So ladies, and Gents too I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️...

If she's pretty flirty irl but not very texty...

Is it because she's worried her husband might intercept the transmission... 😬😂

Or she just enjoys the attention 😬...

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?
    Multi-part question!

Maybe because she can’t write? Or gets nervous? Or doesn’t want to take it to the next level - like *kitten* just got real.

For me most flirting is innocent fun. But if I’ve texted, even just innocent words, it generally means I have some kind of interest. ETA: unless we’ve already friendzoned each other.

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?

As someone who hates texting, I'd go with her IRL communication style.

I also don't flirt IRL unless something's gonna go down. I don't see the point otherwise 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options

I don't even know what counts and doesn't as flirting anymore.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options

Hey baybay. How YOU doin?

Awww thank you ❤
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

Awww thank you ❤

😑
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

I feel like that was flirtatious.

too much?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

Oh Jess......just enjoy it for what it is. You know she loves you.

I don’t....but I’ve also been told I’m being flirty when I didn’t think/know I was. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I don’t....but I’ve also been told I’m being flirty when I didn’t think/know I was. 🤷🏻‍♀️

All of this
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

I feel like that was flirtatious.

too much?

I think...not too much
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Yeeaahh 🥰... And it is just harmless fun...

But the only thing I was really interested in was a texting buddy 😂... Why can't they all be mfp chiks 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

But the only thing I was really interested in was a texting buddy 😂... Why can't they all be mfp chiks 🤷🏽‍♂️

Maybe you just need to keep looking. The perfect texting buddy is just waiting to be discovered.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

Everyone like being flirted with as long they are attracted to the other person. Who doesn't like feeling wanted or desired as long as it's not overstepping into creepy or harassment? I flirt alot, even if it's a smile or soemthing as simple as telling a weightress to brighten up her day that she has beautiful skin then as she turns I whisper ... "I'd love to be covered in it"..

Umm...not like the guy from Silence of the Lambs right? 😬

kfym0f28ap5y.gif

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Maybe you just need to keep looking. The perfect texting buddy is just waiting to be discovered.

If it comes let it come, if it stays let it stay, if it goes let it go 🧘🏽‍♂️
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

Everyone like being flirted with as long they are attracted to the other person. Who doesn't like feeling wanted or desired as long as it's not overstepping into creepy or harassment? I flirt alot, even if it's a smile or soemthing as simple as telling a weightress to brighten up her day that she has beautiful skin then as she turns I whisper ... "I'd love to be covered in it"..

Umm...not like the guy from Silence of the Lambs right? 😬

kfym0f28ap5y.gif

I definitely read it in a Buffalo Bill kinda way
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Honestly i don’t even flirt with people i actually like. I try to stick with what I’m good at

Also can’t imagine flirting with someone just for the attention, although maybe I’m just old and tired anymore
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

Honestly i don’t even flirt with people i actually like. I try to stick with what I’m good at

Also can’t imagine flirting with someone just for the attention, although maybe I’m just old and tired anymore

Hey baby did you see the sale on Werther’s originals and lemon drop candies at Walgreens?