Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    okay, just so we're all clear- when in doubt as to what to say, say nothing.
    because you can always say more later, but you can't take back something once its said.

now if they get mad because you didn't say something then its okay to go vague post on social media with like sunset pics and inspirational quotes, but otherwise keep your dignity and just go cry in the closet like the rest of us.

NO!!!!!
    I say what I want when I feel it! And in case I don't get another chance to
    Morbid?...Maybe

Say it, because it may be the last chance you get, and will (probably make the person feel good!)

SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, you will regret it if you don't have the option to later/after
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    girls-

what's up with the whole "sticking loose hairs on the shower wall and leaving it there" thing?

Red *kitten* flag

What kind of grody *kitten*... ...

I put mine at the side of the shower beside the garbage and then put it into the garbage after shower - like a decent human
    (that wonders how much friggin hair can come out of a persons head all at once)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,669 Member
    girls-

what's up with the whole "sticking loose hairs on the shower wall and leaving it there" thing?

Cuz when you try to rinse them off your hands they don't come off or they get trapped in your butt crack. Then you have to leave them on the wall because they will collect and clog your drain. Also, they have to be dry enough to take off the wall before you can throw them in the trash but WTF has the kind of time to watch hair dry on the wall.

😂😂😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    So ladies, and Gents too I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️...

If she's pretty flirty irl but not very texty...

Is it because she's worried her husband might intercept the transmission... 😬😂

Or she just enjoys the attention 😬...

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    edited August 2020

That being said... Do you ever flirt with people just because you like the attention/ for fun?
    Multi-part question!

Maybe because she can’t write? Or gets nervous? Or doesn’t want to take it to the next level - like *kitten* just got real.

For me most flirting is innocent fun. But if I’ve texted, even just innocent words, it generally means I have some kind of interest. ETA: unless we’ve already friendzoned each other.

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

As someone who hates texting, I'd go with her IRL communication style.

I also don't flirt IRL unless something's gonna go down. I don't see the point otherwise 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • So ladies, and Gents too I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I don't even know what counts and doesn't as flirting anymore.
  • So ladies, and Gents too I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Hey baybay. How YOU doin?

Awww thank you ❤
  • Thetwitchisback

Awww thank you ❤

😑
  • Thetwitchisback

I feel like that was flirtatious.

too much?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member

Oh Jess......just enjoy it for what it is. You know she loves you.

I don’t....but I’ve also been told I’m being flirty when I didn’t think/know I was. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Thetwitchisback
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I don’t....but I’ve also been told I’m being flirty when I didn’t think/know I was. 🤷🏻‍♀️

All of this
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

I feel like that was flirtatious.

too much?

I think...not too much
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Yeeaahh 🥰... And it is just harmless fun...

But the only thing I was really interested in was a texting buddy 😂... Why can't they all be mfp chiks 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member

But the only thing I was really interested in was a texting buddy 😂... Why can't they all be mfp chiks 🤷🏽‍♂️

Maybe you just need to keep looking. The perfect texting buddy is just waiting to be discovered.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

Everyone like being flirted with as long they are attracted to the other person. Who doesn't like feeling wanted or desired as long as it's not overstepping into creepy or harassment? I flirt alot, even if it's a smile or soemthing as simple as telling a weightress to brighten up her day that she has beautiful skin then as she turns I whisper ... "I'd love to be covered in it"..

Umm...not like the guy from Silence of the Lambs right? 😬

kfym0f28ap5y.gif

• Mr_Healthy_Habits

Maybe you just need to keep looking. The perfect texting buddy is just waiting to be discovered.

If it comes let it come, if it stays let it stay, if it goes let it go 🧘🏽‍♂️
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

Everyone like being flirted with as long they are attracted to the other person. Who doesn't like feeling wanted or desired as long as it's not overstepping into creepy or harassment? I flirt alot, even if it's a smile or soemthing as simple as telling a weightress to brighten up her day that she has beautiful skin then as she turns I whisper ... "I'd love to be covered in it"..

Umm...not like the guy from Silence of the Lambs right? 😬

kfym0f28ap5y.gif

I definitely read it in a Buffalo Bill kinda way