HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    edited October 2020

Friday 10/30/20
    Today I will:

- up at 6:50 :smiley:
    - school (7-11:15) :smiley:
    - research other blog posts :smiley:
    - look into mind mapping :disappointed:
    - OMFG!! ACTUALLY COOK DINNER!!! :disappointed:Really no excuse for this. We were near a McDonalds, and I wanted fries. It would have been so easy just to go right home and heat something up, but we didn't.
    - clean off tables/counters :disappointed:We took a 3-hour nap and then went to Walmart and just didn't feel like it after that. Probably all the crappy McD's food weighing us down and making us lazy.
    - vacuum/sweep/mop :disappointed:
    - break down/tie-up cardboard :disappointed:
    - outline one blog post :smile:

Yesterday was a crapshoot. Got very little done. I had a good time with Matt, though, so that was nice. Today I slept waaaaay too late to really be productive. I'm going to give myself an easy list today so that I don't feel bad tomorrow because I didn't get everything done that I wanted to. I mean, it's the weekend, and I have all of next week off for Fall break. So I'm going to do a lot of other stuff this upcoming week. Like, get my blog up and running again and finish my current WIP.

I stepped on the scale this morning and sighed with relief and then cringed with disgust. I weigh the most I ever have, but I haven't gained any weight since the last time I weighed in. I've decided not to go by what the scale says and give myself an NSV as my weight loss goal.

I will be able to take a bath without my belly sticking out of the water.

Okay, onto some easy goals for the day.
    Today I will:
    - sleep in :smiley:
    - log all my food :smiley:
    - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE DINNER!!!!
    - peddle for 30 minutes while reading

• HEGoddard0928
    @PackerFanInGB I have the same problem! I'll go away for a few days/weeks because I'm ashamed, and then I come back to like 100+ posts. Lol. Too hard to catch up on. So I've been doing what you said and just jumping right now! Lol.

@Bex953172 I have 4 tattoos too. I need to get two of them touched up, and one of them finished, though. They're on both my calves, one on my ribs, and one between my shoulder blades. I need to get my wedding anniversary added to the one on my left calf. I want to get a fifth one that somehow incorporates a semi-colon over my self-harm scars.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Saturday 31 October

Log :)
    Stay in the green :) I hope so, too much cheese for lunch but hopefully enough exercise
    5 fruit and veg >:) 4
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)
    Happy Scale weight trend ↔️ 0.7 kg lost in last 7 days :)

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,036 Member
    🎃🕸🕷👻🕷🕸🎃
    🎃🕸🕷👻OCTOBER🦹👻🕷🕸🎃
    🎃🕸🕷👻🕸🕷🎃
    What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)

Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
      01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri
      SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 150

Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to tone muscles, so not unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Jun: +0.2[c]
      1 Aug: 149.9
      01 Sept: 149.4
      09 Sept: 149.5
      1 Oct: 149.2
      October Daily Goals: Week 5 Update -
      Thu: ✅ Fri: ✅ Sat: ✅

Active rest day today. Still hit most of my goals but indulged myself tonight.
      cwfhi2q88jvu.jpg

Weight < 150: ✅ (revised from 155)
      1 Aug 2019: 170.1
      2020:
      1 Sept 149.4
      13 Sept: 152.2 (birthday - DH)
      1 Oct: 149.2
      18 Oct: 147.2
      24 Oct: 146.0
      Reduce Fat%: ✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2[/s] 23.9
      Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7 30.9:
      Calories in the green ✅
      Steps > 7500
      Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily✅
      Active hours > 6 daily ✅

Positive intentions:
      🌟Meditation ✅
      🌟Exercise ✅
      🌟Writing
      🌟Shopping ✅
      🌟Laundry ✅ 🌟 Circuits ✅
      😜Chores ✅🌟
      🌟Crochet Puzzles ✅
      🌟Watch TV ✅ 🌟 Read ✅

🦋 Terri
    • WellingTX
      WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
      Good day and month. Down 7.6# for the month and passed through the 300# mark Hit at least a 7 year low for weight at 297.2# Now down 84.8# for the calendar year, 94.7# from my high weight of 392#

For Saturday, keep the streak going and focus on finishing the month strong. Weight milestones and new high points for exercise are within reach.

1900 calories, finish the month under 2,000 per day: 1977 for the day and a daily average of 1998 for October
      Work out for 80 minutes. Get my weekly daily average above 60 minutes and set a new high point for a month: 82 minutes for the day including a 2.93 mile exercise walk. Back on pace for the 60 minute daily average for the week. New monthly high of 36:57 for October including a new monthly high 69.89 miles of exercise walks.
      Make good choices. Going out for dinner, pre plan: Made good choices. Made a logging error but caught it in time to keep from going over
      Support my bride, she has always supported me: Easy to do
      Don’t eat on the couch: Done [/quote]

For Sunday, finish the week strong and continue to embrace my new normal. 1900 calories, make good choices and work out for an hour each day will provide the healthy life I need.

1900 calories:
      Work out for 80 minutes:
      Make good choices:
      Support my bride:
      Eat dinner at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged. Don’t eat on the couch:
    • ZizzyBumble
      Sunday 1 November

Log
      Stay in the green
      5 fruit and veg
      Water
      Fitbit exercise goals
      Happy Scale weight trend ⬇️ 0.3 lost in last 7 days :)
    • acrylicfox
      acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
      acrylicfox wrote: »

No sugar, dairy or grains. [had some yoghurt 'cause I felt I needed it]
      stay within kj [yep but I struggled right up to the limit]
      Vi-Ta-Mins! [ :neutral: no]
      get on that bike and work off the Halloween treats! 30mins goal. [LOL not even close, I majorly overslept and then had to race to get everything done today]

Eat to plan (kj as planned)
      no/low sugar, dairy and no grains
      No snacking while in town
      Eat lunch! It doesn't take long to drink soup!
      Try putting vitamins on the breakfast table (Don't ignore them, you child!)
      weigh-in and record weight for today on calendar, let's make this a daily ritual, eh?
    • HEGoddard0928
      Today I will:
      - sleep in :smiley:
      - log all my food :smiley:
      - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE DINNER!!!! 😁😁😁😁
      - peddle for 30 minutes while reading 😁😐I peddled but didn't read. Just talked to Matt. I read later on though

Let's see if today is any better when it comes to the goals I actually need to get done. Lol

11/1/20
      - up with Matt 😁
      - post goals 😁
      - clean (follow Friday's list)
      - write 2 scenes
      - start blog post
      - outline second post
      - only 3 cups of coffee
      - peddle for 30 minutes
      - do mini goals (1 wall push up/ eat 1 piece of fruit)
    • sviers13
      sviers13 Posts: 109 Member
      sviers13 wrote: »
      sviers13 wrote: »
      The power is back on! I’ve been on a plateau for several months. I’ve had to take a hard look at my eating and activity level. I reassessed my calorie goal and I hope this helps. I did log everything yesterday but that was the only goal I hit.

JFT
      Log everything ✅
      Only eat one serving
      Eat an afternoon snack so I’m not starving after work
      Aerobic exercise ✅

I didn’t eat an afternoon snack but I did eat a more substantial lunch so I was able to make better choices for dinner.

JFT

Log everything
      Only eat one serving
      Aerobic exercise ✅
      Forgive myself for the Halloween candy I’m sure to eat✅

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

JFT
      Aerobic exercise already done!!!✅
      Log everything
      Eat only one serving
    • Snowflake1968
      Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
      @WellingTX - congratulations on the loss!

I couldn’t find time to get on at work at the end of the week after my migraine on Tuesday and now here It is Sunday afternoon and I’ve gained back the weight I had managed to lose over the last couple of weeks.

I am not posting goals today except for committing to posting them tomorrow.

It’s a new month and a new week.
    • ZizzyBumble
      Sunday 1 November

Log :)
      Stay in the green :)
      5 fruit and veg :)
      Water :)
      Fitbit exercise goals :)
      Happy Scale weight trend ⬇️ 0.3 lost in last 7 days :)
    • clicketykeys
      clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
      JFT Monday
      1. AM walk. Therapy exercises - crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! GET COMPUTERS RIGHT AWAY. Post class plan right away on screen AND on site. CALL FOR BISCUITS.
      2. 1st class: Check-in. Use Laws directions to point out topic vs. main idea. Practice..
      3. 2nd-3rd classes: NRI test. Essay work. Continue Malala. Bonus writing prompt.
      4. Pit Crew: Mental Health Monday. Lunch: Tikka Masala. Read Dispossessed. Update GR.
      5. Planning: Call orthopedist - getting worse? Grade late work. Write script. Read new book.
      6. Write a letter. Dinner: Pasta? Breathe. Go to CVS and get meds.
      7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! One layer of rhinestones for collar.
      8. Color! 1 hr reading. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Work on CV.
      9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. SHBP screening - August? MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? What are some tasks that could be completed by CBBVI students?

Scale goals
      End of 2017: 174.6
      End of 2018: 189.2
      End of 2019: 196.4
      End of January: 194.6
      End of February: 196.2
      End of March: 193.8
      End of April: 192.6
      End of May: 191.8
      End of June: 192.2
      End of July: 188.6
      End of August: 189.8
      Today: 191.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
      1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
      2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
      3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
      4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
      5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
      6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. ObG schedule for October. When is re-up with ortho? Schedule PCP for same day.
      7. Theater: ???
      8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
      9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
      10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
      11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
      12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
      13. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: squats, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress. Well THAT'S amusing. *sigh* Minimal progress on the weight-loss front since school started. Who's surprised? I do need to update the monthly weight thingy I've got.
    • TiffanyPe17
      TiffanyPe17 Posts: 107 Member
      edited November 2020
      Good morning friends, I hope everyone is doing well this morning. Just for today, Monday November 2, I will:

•Fast until noon
      •Eat keto
      •continue to learn about keto so I do it right
      •Clean the old office
      •Clean and finish decorating the new office
      •Follow up with clients
      •Client appointments
      •Pick up groceries
      •Create and post video content for channel
      •Payroll
    • WellingTX
      WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
      Came up short of my commitments for the day but averaged out a solid week. Down 3.6# for the week

For Sunday, finish the week strong and continue to embrace my new normal. 1900 calories, make good choices and work out for an hour each day will provide the healthy life I need.

1900 calories:2680. Average calorie f 1920 for the week
      Work out for 80 minutes: 48 minutes including a 2.76 mile exercise walk Averaged 61 minutes for the week including 13.21 miles of exercise walks, 3000#, 400 crunches, 100 push ups and 100 lunges
      Make good choices:Made them up until dinner. Not sure that the couch is the issue. I use it as an excuse to eat and I went over my count at dinner
      Support my bride: Easy to do. I couldn’t have accomplished the things I have without her
      Eat dinner at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged. Don’t eat on the couch: Nope, nope and nope [/quote]

For Monday, start the week on a solid day. I am in control.

1800 calories:
      Work out for 80 minutes:
      Make good choices, exercise my control:
      Support my bride:
      Eat dinner at the table. Don’t eat o. The couch:
    • HEGoddard0928

11/1/20
      - up with Matt 😁
      - post goals 😁
      - clean (follow Friday's list) 😐I did most of it. Still have to sweep, mop, and vacuum
      - write 2 scenes 😔
      - start blog post😔
      - outline second post😔
      - only 3 cups of coffee😁
      - peddle for 30 minutes😁
      - do mini goals (1 wall push up/ eat 1 piece of fruit)😁

Didn't get any of the writing goals accomplished. 😭 And in the evening I wasn't in a good place mentally so I didn't get anything done. Yay bipolar... But today is a new day! And if I can manage to shake this headache I can get a bunch done today!

11/2/2020
      - Up with Matt 😐Up earlier bc Dad called me at 7:15...
      - post goals 😁
      - mini habits
      - pay bills
      - peddle for 30 minutes
      - finish reading book
      - start blog post
      - write 1 scene
      - call about app
    • acrylicfox
      acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
      edited November 2020
      acrylicfox wrote: »

Eat to plan (kj as planned) [not as planned but still okay]
      no/low sugar, dairy and no grains [yep]
      No snacking while in town [no I succumbed to the sugar-free candy]
      Eat lunch! It doesn't take long to drink soup! [yes!]
      Try putting vitamins on the breakfast table (Don't ignore them, you child!) [Got eet done! :smiley: ]
      weigh-in and record weight for today on calendar, let's make this a daily ritual, eh? [done and done]

JFT
      Plan menu, eat as planned
      (stay under kj)
      make time to cook lunch
      no snacking in the evening
      remember vitamins!
      weigh and record on calendar

It's going to be hot tomorrow so If ya want an icy pole put on some kdrama and ride for 30 mins.