Replies

• comedicerrorr
    comedicerrorr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Took it easy but leg day done.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Where are you @hawkeye45_ ? Hope you're keeping it up!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    This morning before 7 I went jogging in a park a block from my apartment in Rome. 4 turns around the park--over half an hour. Hope to up it to 5 next week.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Super hectic and stressful day at work today but instead of just eating something quickly at my computer, I forced myself to take a 30 min break to walk at lunch time. I consider that a mini win!

That is a pretty big win. Try not to sell it short.

• Redordeadhead
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Super hectic and stressful day at work today but instead of just eating something quickly at my computer, I forced myself to take a 30 min break to walk at lunch time. I consider that a mini win!

That is a pretty big win. Try not to sell it short.

Thanks! 😊 You're right, initially it didn't seem like much, but it would have been so easy to stay chained to my desk.

Today was jogging 🙂
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My exercise was interesting today. I'm visiting the state & don't know my way around. Went to a massive big box store, walked around for 30-min to find everything I needed, then walked out with 30-lbs of stuff & couldn't find my car... for 35-min. Yep... a whole, half hour. :(

My shoulders are so sore, I'm having trouble lifting my licorice stick arms to brush out the mane. Why I didn't grab a cart to roll through the massive parking lot in the heat & blinding sunlight is beyond me. Too much stress & sleep depro for too many months is my excuse... either that, or I've gone into full-tilt, Jonathon Harker lunacy.

It's not helping that the snorer in the hotel room next to me seems to be sleeping well, at my expense, or that the addicts & drunkards noisily roam the hallways in the wee hours. Oh, boy...

Have a good weekend, All. Mind where you leave your cars! :smiley:
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I’ve ridden a bicycle every day in November. today’s ride 21 miles 15.5 mph head winds. For the 1st 10 miles pedaled down hill 10 mph.
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    jjlbrick wrote: »
    I’ve ridden a bicycle every day in November. today’s ride 21 miles 15.5 mph head winds. For the 1st 10 miles pedaled down hill 10 mph.

Impressive!
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've walked in two out of my three breaks today, and I plan to walk in my third as well. Tonight after work will be Stronglifts Workout A (squat/bench/bent over row). I'm going to try and get up to a plate on all of them.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Over half an hour of jogging in the park.
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    30-min hotel workout today. I'm so sleep deprived, I couldn't leave the hotel, so I did 30-min of yoga. Wanted to walk on the trail, but so many in PA light their wood burning fireplaces this time of year & for those asthmatic like me, well, I choke & cough & can't stop with 1 whiff of smoke.

I'll do another 30-min of yoga in awhile & add in 5-min of squats.
  • Redordeadhead
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Just like Elvis, I didn't die, I just went home -- and got busy squatting, deadlifting, and farmer's walking all over the yard for two days. I grumbled about it at the time, but being active every day is giving me a demonstrably better mood overall, and I'm sleeping better to boot.

That's great!

Today I took it easy because it's Sunday and I went running yesterday, but I did get 11,500 steps in.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    I totally failed the bent over row. I got one set in and my body said "If you do that again I will frak you up." BUT I squatted AND benched 135 for all five sets of five. This morning, I took my dog for a long walk and even a bit of a jog.

No days off.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Over an hour of stretching, yoga, and aerobics in my LR.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    I've lost my neat-o mask, so now I have to improvise on my exercise
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Update to the mask situation: the wife has come through bigly with a multi-pack of disposable masks that look like diapers. The new RZ has been ordered, and this will do until then. Guess who's squatting today!
  • snowflake954
    Options
    45 min of jogging in the park.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    A brisk walk around the parking lot before work, and I'm going to see what my 1RM is under a bar later
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    Two days in a row, I got on the floor to do yoga & woke up hours later... didn't mean to fall asleep. Jeez... I'm bloody burnt.

I won't be back for awhile... tomorrow morning I begin relocating cross country, so I'll just be relegated to mild, short stretching routines & jumping around like Iggy Pop on a sugar high to varying songs in a hotel room.

Happy Thanksgiving, All. I'll catch up with ya in a later post. :smile: