What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    cjmolm wrote: »
    After a routine blood test at the start of August 20, I was found to be healthy but pre-diabetes and scoring 66 when a diabetes diagnosis is 67. This has kicked me into action and 3 months later I am about to book another blood test but will be going into it 29lb’s lighter.

I’m 6ft 2 and my height helped mask that I had ballooned to 19st by skipping meals, snacking, eating at the wrong times, eating junk food. My fitness pal has put some structure back and made me think about how I eat. Gone are the four bags of crisps a day and eating two meals from snack vending machines. I feel and look so much better.

It does concern me though that the NHS website says my target weight is 13.5stone - I can’t imagine being that thin.

Good for you! 29lbs is already more than 2 stone down and that's really impressive, and very nearly into overweight category on bmi for your height. You might want to set yourself some mini-goals along the way to 13 stone 7 lbs and normal bmi?

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Break into the next decade. I’ve been 1-0.4 for 2 weeks .
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    To fit into an airplane seat.

You got this. I was born in Hattiesburg - Mississippi Girls are toughness wrapped in big hearts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!