Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I broke the youtube, sorry everyone. :'(

Thank you 🤗
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2020
    Who remembers the hip hop clothing store Mr Rags that went out of business claiming $100ks in missing goods and loss profit?

I use to have the sickest wardrobe 😬...

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    The first time me and my friends bought weed i pretended i was just as high as they were even though i felt nothing

Everyone says this, but I was high AF the first time I ever smoked. Beavis and Butthead was on a whole new level.

🙋‍♂️ Ha me too dude - and it was cheech and Chong for me - I hear you knockin but you can’t come in!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Who remembers the hip hop clothing store Mr Rags that went out of business claiming $100ks in missing goods and loss profit?

Place in. Kansas was called merry go round - all the freshest cross colours and Karl Kani yo
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »
    The first time me and my friends bought weed i pretended i was just as high as they were even though i felt nothing

Everyone says this, but I was high AF the first time I ever smoked. Beavis and Butthead was on a whole new level.

🙋‍♂️ Ha me too dude - and it was cheech and Chong for me - I hear you knockin but you can’t come in!

Yesssss! His name is Raaaaaaaaalph
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Place in. Kansas was called merry go round - all the freshest cross colours and Karl Kani yo

I use to love Triple 5 Soul, they had the best... Still have several items from that haul...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

The first time I got high was at a park I use to work at... I went to visit a friend when I was off and we got high in side of the merry go round we operated... It was crazy

Then there's the first time I did shrooms and watched the yellow submarine... I was literally blown away 😂...

• So it’s summer camp, I’m probably twelve years old. This whole place is set up to be sorta like a eastern town from the 1800s, with stage coaches and cowboys and the lot.
    One kid who was there was super homesick. He’d cry daily, talkin about how he hated it at camp and wished he could be home with his parents and his dog.

Anyway, a few of us slipped laxatives into his dinner before parents day, but we didn’t tell each other so he got a LOT. He got to go home early, but I bet the drive was too memorable.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    One time while in the parking lot of Petsmart my mom was like, Omg the cashier forgot to ring up the cat's fountain water bowl thing should I go back? I told her not to because it was thier mistake and not hers.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »

You are more similar to others than you think.

Whether you realize it or not you are part of the majority....here, and pretty much everywhere. You want to lose weight, you arent here to be a fitness model, you want to be healthy, but you find it hard to stay on track. I bet thats a lot of people's story.

Most definitely. It's my story as well.
    Thank you for helping people feel normal. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @Kashmir_314_ I absolutely loved your story. And am so very sorry for your loss. Even when others think nothing is left, loved ones know that's not true at all.