ANJU WARRIORS~ Sept Tribal Challenge -Wk 2 closed

Options
1235»

Replies

• tlrunyon
    Options
    Alright guys - I am so disgusted. I have gained two pounds in the past two weeks. What's up with all this exercise and eating better and gain two pounds? I won't get too excited until our weigh-in, but it stinks:grumble: .

I must have whatever is going around too. Today makes day two of a headache but a little sick on my stomach today. I did however, make it through the bushmen challenge/upper body last night.

Happy Friday!
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Hi Team :smile:

Tina I guess the bug is going around. I'm better, weak, just not up to par, and were having company for lunch today. :noway: But + 2 lbs that does sink.... dont let it discourage you. Your body has to adjust, sounds like hoo-e but all your hard work will pay off for you.

Were losing our.. Um-pa warrior spirit ladies.... lets get feeling better and get that spirit flying high again.

Happy Friday! (Ditto to you Tina)

oops... I found this "Gary said yep to doing 4 bike miles to 1 walk/run/jog mile :-)"

and I am doing pygmy today!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Feel better ladies. I'm terrible at updating, I apologize. This week at work has just been crazy and with the kids being iffy with a bug, I haven't been on much at night.

I hope everyone feels better soon.

tlrunyon- I feel ya. I have GAINED a few pounds over the past month trying to eat super good. I had to relax a little because all of the process was giving me an ulcer (not literally, but close!!) I'm just trying to focus on making good choices and killing it at the gym.

I still have the entire challenge plus shoulders/abs to do. Had to be into work super early so it'll have to wait to after. No worries, I like a PM workout now and again!
  • Jycooper
    Options
    sorry havent posted recently but i have been doing my challenges. Im shooting for the mini challenge tomorrow to do 1000 calorie burn. I also did an extra mile I think on tues, will have to look back at the execise log.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Done except...Still need to do 1.5 mile jog. It's raining here, all darn day. Can we make this up? Like tomorrow is supposed to be nice and I could convince DH to hike....I forget...sorry.

PS I will never like I min. bear walk. GRRR. :tongue:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    My day 5 was 1 mile dog walk and 2 miles ( = .5 miles walking) on my stationary bike.

So I will be making up todays ST w/o tomorrow.

I went over on my cals... not looking forward to w-in, but I am feeling better.

Keep plugg-N away Anju Warriors!

Maybe tomorrow we can meet up here for a BIG pow-wow!! See ya! :smile:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Day 6 workouts are on the top of page 1. Can everyone find them?
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Hi Team

I sent a PM to everyone.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Jorden..... I hate to see you go but do you think Gary would let us join another team or get a new captain? I'm really enjoying this challenge
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Desiny You may certainly continue with a new captain... I'll help in anyway I can.

For Jennifer also...I just PMed Gary asking him if he had any openings on his team(s)!

I feel like a heal.. I'm sorry!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    So would any of you lovely ladies feel up to taking over as our captain? I don't feel like I can but I'd really love to keep our team together