‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

I got all done up to hang out with my mom at my house for Thanksgiving.

Beautiful! Love your eyes!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Beautiful! Love your eyes!

Seconded! Those wings are goals! 🙌🏿
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Every time I think my makeup looks SO different, it looks the same in pics.🤷🏻‍♀️Plus, omg, I don’t think I’ve been this pale for a long time. I need to self tan. Lol
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I see a difference, your eyes are very dramatic here. It’s tasteful but sexy

Thank you!!🤗
  • MelG7777
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Pretty! I will never master the wing. But I don’t think it looks so great on me. Yours is perfect.😍
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Pretty! I will never master the wing. But I don’t think it looks so great on me. Yours is perfect.😍

☺️ Well you can pull off that rockstar all around the eye liner and I can't. Everything on me has to stay on the outer edges or I shrink my eye.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Woohoo! Got some colour pop for Black Friday. Will have to post some Lewks when it arrives!
  • MelG7777
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

☺️ Well you can pull off that rockstar all around the eye liner and I can't. Everything on me has to stay on the outer edges or I shrink my eye.

🤗I think I shrink my eyes too. I started doing it about a year ago and just can’t stop myself anymore.

I think I’m out for the wing and eye lashes. I tried again the other day with the lashes and it was baaaaad. 🙈
  • KickassAmazon76
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

🤗I think I shrink my eyes too. I started doing it about a year ago and just can’t stop myself anymore.

I think I’m out for the wing and eye lashes. I tried again the other day with the lashes and it was baaaaad. 🙈

My eye makeup game looks like I let a 3 year old do it. LOL. I envy all you peeps who can lady up your face so well!
  • MelG7777
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

My eye makeup game looks like I let a 3 year old do it. LOL. I envy all you peeps who can lady up your face so well!

Nah! I just looked back. It looks pretty and fresh. Not overdone at all. I think it looks nice.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Every time I think my makeup looks SO different, it looks the same in pics.🤷🏻‍♀️Plus, omg, I don’t think I’ve been this pale for a long time. I need to self tan. Lol
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Gawdddd 😍
  • KickassAmazon76
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Nah! I just looked back. It looks pretty and fresh. Not overdone at all. I think it looks nice.

Thank you. I have tried to do wings... But I always take them off. Snapchat seems to make me look like I'd look great... But real life has other plans. Lol
  • MelG7777
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Gawdddd 😍
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I love your lip color 😍

🤗🤗
    Thank you both.
  • MelG7777
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Thank you. I have tried to do wings... But I always take them off. Snapchat seems to make me look like I'd look great... But real life has other plans. Lol

😂omg, Insta has a filter that has a helluva wing too. I was complimented on it so then I attempted to do it (again) and it wasn’t as nice as theirs. I’m gonna see if I have it still.
    to3ginavmpxv.jpeg
    I screenshot it from a Boomerang so my face is in a weird “pose”.....but why does it look good on a filter but weird irl. That’s a dumb question I guess. 🤪
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    q8ize0m9e8bt.jpg

There was this one time I combined my two favourite lipsticks and I got this colour and I kinda love it

You look gorgeous.

I have been known to apply three different shades of lipstick, scrub it off, and then reapply just to achieve that I’m-not-really-wearing-lipstick-I-just-have-naturally-full-luscious-lips look
  • runinthesun7
    runinthesun7 Posts: 140 Member
    q8ize0m9e8bt.jpg

There was this one time I combined my two favourite lipsticks and I got this colour and I kinda love it

You look beautiful. I love your hair!
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    q8ize0m9e8bt.jpg

Super pretty! I love the expression you've captured and your hair color is my dream color!