Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I put on makeup today and although the eye makeup felt like a ton, it doesn’t even really show up on camera. I guess it’s only mascara and brow powder, i dont have any eyeliner or eyeshadow at the moment. The thing I hate about face makeup is that I feel like it ages my skin a lot. It highlights every wrinkle. I do like mascara but I’m so fair that I feel like it looks ridiculous without a full face on. I don’t know what I’m doing and I get easily discouraged when it takes an hour to take a selfie that I don’t hate. I applaud you ladies for your beautiful close-ups, that is way out of my comfort zone. Trying this out gives me a new appreciation for what an art form this is and how much skill it requires

Legit, immediate reaction: "Who IS THIS?!" 😍

Sis, all I'm seeing is a gorgeous smile and the brightest, most mischievous eyes
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,291 Member Member Posts: 1,291 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I put on makeup today and although the eye makeup felt like a ton, it doesn’t even really show up on camera. I guess it’s only mascara and brow powder, i dont have any eyeliner or eyeshadow at the moment. The thing I hate about face makeup is that I feel like it ages my skin a lot. It highlights every wrinkle. I do like mascara but I’m so fair that I feel like it looks ridiculous without a full face on. I don’t know what I’m doing and I get easily discouraged when it takes an hour to take a selfie that I don’t hate. I applaud you ladies for your beautiful close-ups, that is way out of my comfort zone. Trying this out gives me a new appreciation for what an art form this is and how much skill it requires

You have the prettiest smile and eyes 😍 Love it when you show us your beautiful face.
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,315 Member Member Posts: 1,315 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

Legit, immediate reaction: "Who IS THIS?!" 😍

Sis, all I'm seeing is a gorgeous smile and the brightest, most mischievous eyes
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

You have the prettiest smile and eyes 😍 Love it when you show us your beautiful face.

Thank you girls ❤️❤️
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,045 Member Member Posts: 6,045 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

cq09mld4i6hj.gif

You even look like you’re most likely wearing deodorant 😏
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

cq09mld4i6hj.gif

You even look like you’re most likely wearing deodorant 😏

I pulled out all the stops!
  • GoJohnGo71GoJohnGo71 Member Posts: 431 Member Member Posts: 431 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @MelG7777

You're welcome. Now please share that beautiful face.

ETA: @GymGoddessGoals she lovessss makeup and she's really good at it too.
    Thank you!!

Love this thread! Beautiful ladies.

I’m not super great at makeup. I like it to look pretty natural. If natural includes a little bit of over the top highlighter.😂 I find it funny that quite a lot of people will say “you look great and you’re not wearing makeup/hardly any makeup” (online, probably doesn’t look that way in person). And I’ll be like “I feel like I just caked my face up here”. Which is good I guess!

I use a lot....I guess I’m the only one!
    Foundation, a little powder, cream blush, bronzer, eyebrow powder and gel, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter. And lip gloss. Always lipgloss. And sometimes liner. I’m just a real minimalist. 🙈

The closer up pic is my feeble attempt at the whole “fox eye” look. The other one is probably what I normally do. Keep posting them! I love watching makeup people on YouTube.
    5qzm7mr1011b.jpeg
    rqwy50abxh98.jpeg

Good make-up. I notice we have identical eye colour. That's all I got for this thread.
  • rheddmobilerheddmobile Member Posts: 5,707 Member Member Posts: 5,707 Member
    @CacoEther I gotta agree with everyone else, that is a fantastic smile!
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,441 Member Member Posts: 8,441 Member

@sweet_ermengarde
    @MiNinaLisa
    @RunsWithBees
    @_sw33tp3a_

Thank you all! Very kind and....dare I say INSIGHTFUL of you all. 😘🤗

edited October 17
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I love this pic! I think you’re so gorgeous and have great selfie skills if this is the indication. I do think less is more many times for makeup too.

PS.....I use a selfie light. 😂🙈 And although it’s not a filter it does make your skin look nicer. I’ve always been up front about that though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you 😄
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I love this pic! I think you’re so gorgeous and have great selfie skills if this is the indication. I do think less is more many times for makeup too.

PS.....I use a selfie light. 😂🙈 And although it’s not a filter it does make your skin look nicer. I’ve always been up front about that though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you! For the comments and the tip 😌

Thank you 😄
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I wasn’t implying you should use one. I was just saying that I did a lot of the time. And I certainly don’t want to pretend like my skin is as nice as it might look in a closeup pic. 😊
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,165 Member Member Posts: 3,165 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I think you look so lovely. Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone and sharing this picture with us.
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,122 Member Member Posts: 1,122 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

♥️pretty♥️

Thank you 😄
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I wasn’t implying you should use one. I was just saying that I did a lot of the time. And I certainly don’t want to pretend like my skin is as nice as it might look in a closeup pic. 😊

Oh, I know you weren’t! It’s just a good tip! 😁

But for the record you do have gorgeous skin
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

I think you look so lovely. Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone and sharing this picture with us.
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

♥️pretty♥️

Thank you girls ❤️❤️
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 646 Member Member Posts: 646 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

♥️pretty♥️

Thank you girls ❤️❤️

i told you. it's bingo, baby!
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 2,827 Member Member Posts: 2,827 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

You. Is. So. FINE.
    That is all. Carry on.
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

♥️pretty♥️

Thank you girls ❤️❤️

i told you. it's bingo, baby!
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

You. Is. So. FINE.
    That is all. Carry on.

Stahp 😍❤️
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,255 Member Member Posts: 6,255 Member
    zc28zseuoumx.jpeg

giphy.gif