2021🌟30-Pound Challenge🌟

jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,720 Member
Welcome Friends! I’m Jill and I’m currently at 209.8 pounds. Since June 2020, I’ve lost just under 20 pounds...and I feel great! I’m here to continue on my success, and I’d love for you to join me on my journey to lose 30 pounds this new year.

My goals are:

Break out of the 200’s

30 minutes of activity or 10,000 steps per day & having fun doing it!

Logging consistently and truthfully

Eating healthier foods... veggies...fruits... whole grains... less fast food.

Weigh ins will be weekly— you choose your day. Post your goals—write it down & make it happen. Post as often as you’d like.

The challenge begins today or you can wait until January 1st, 2021. To join, simply introduce yourself and share your goals for 2021.

Jill❤️

Replies

• jm216
    jube152 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Jules and I am currently at 175 pounds. I have been stuck here for a while and would love to get down to 150 pounds in the near future. I’m hoping that posting my progress will help keep me motivated and accountable. Can’t wait to start right away!

Welcome Jules! This is gonna be great.🌟
  • aj1034
    aj1034 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi. My name is Tacha. Nice hearing y'all's stories (I’m from Texas:) I’m in the same boat. I’ve been at 175 ever since I had my son whom I’m taking care of till things slow down. Finding time to work out is difficult with this busy guy, but I’m giving myself 30 minutes every morning to do so.I too want to get to 150 and look forward to having a group I can be accountable with.It’s kismet that I saw your post today!
  • jm216
    Welcome Tacha! This is our jumping off point!
  • jm216
    Good morning!

The scale was very friendly this morning. I weighed myself 4 times in a row and averaged 207.8 pounds! I haven’t been under 208 in a long time.

I owe it to eating right at my calorie limit, logging everything, my 15 minute dog walk to start the day, and hitting my goal of 10,000 steps from holiday shopping—masked up and sanitizing very often.

Have a great morning!

Jill☕️
  • aj1034
    Congrats Jill! Keep up the great work!
  • jm216
    aj1034 wrote: »
    Congrats Jill! Keep up the great work!

Thank you!🥰
  • aj1034
    So, my weigh in day will be Friday. I’m at 174, a pound down from when I last weighed in. I’m trying to do at least a 15 minute cardio workout in the morning and logging meals. I’ve noticed I feel so much better. I know this will be a process and need to give myself more credit for at least trying. So glad I’m in this group!
  • jm216
    aj1034 wrote: »
    So, my weigh in day will be Friday. I’m at 174, a pound down from when I last weighed in. I’m trying to do at least a 15 minute cardio workout in the morning and logging meals. I’ve noticed I feel so much better. I know this will be a process and need to give myself more credit for at least trying. So glad I’m in this group!

We’re so glad you’re here!
  • jm216
    Here is a fun 15-minute workout for the holidays! Puts you in the Christmas mood...and there are cats for entertainment...no animals are harmed during this workout.

Feel free to add videos or whatever you’d like... this is your space and your group!

Enjoy!

Jill🌟

https://youtu.be/9JrOknmxjnU
  • aj1034
    Good Morning All! Hope you have a healthy active Saturday! Keep up the good work!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Hi! I have been hunting for a challenge to motivate me to get back on track. I have lost about 50 pounds this year, but I went off the rails after Thanksgiving and just can't seem to get back at it. I skipped weigh-in today but will weigh in next Saturday for an official starting weight.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    jm216 wrote: »
    Here is a fun 15-minute workout for the holidays! Puts you in the Christmas mood...and there are cats for entertainment...no animals are harmed during this workout.

Feel free to add videos or whatever you’d like... this is your space and your group!

Enjoy!

Jill🌟

I recently discovered his workouts and love them! He is adorable, the music is great, and the guest stars (his cats) are fun.
  • jm216
    Hi! I have been hunting for a challenge to motivate me to get back on track. I have lost about 50 pounds this year, but I went off the rails after Thanksgiving and just can't seem to get back at it. I skipped weigh-in today but will weigh in next Saturday for an official starting weight.

Welcome to the team! Great loss this year!

• sofiaruns
    sofiaruns Posts: 7 Member
    Hello Everyone, My name is Sofia and I would love to lose 30lbs in 2021. It would be great to try and lose 1-2lbs a week. I need motivation and accountability. I need this group. Do I post my status weekly here to track progress? Thank you
  • TreshaA2
    TreshaA2 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey Everyone and thanks Jill for starting this group! Great job on losing and staying motivated!! My goal is to be fit, skinnier and healthier! A pound a week would be a reasonable goal. I have been sequestered due to being compromised during Covid... and it's time to stop making excuses and start working towards my goals. Accountability really works well for me. I hovered in the high 180's for about two years until Covid, and then packed it on with anxiety eating and becoming more sedentary.
    Starting weight: 202
    Height: 5'4"
    Goal Weight: 165
    Let's do this together!! Thank you! Tresha
  • DFL94
    DFL94 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello. My name is Coralette. I weigh 199.2 my goal weight is 150. I have kept 25 pounds off this year. I need to work on being more consistent and making healthy eating choices. I hope this group helps me stay on track for my goal weight in 2021. Just FYI Hana Milly has effective 10 minute workout routines on YouTube that are good.
  • TreshaA2
    TreshaA2 Posts: 10 Member
    jm216 wrote: »

Enjoy!

Jill🌟

I recently discovered his workouts and love them! He is adorable, the music is great, and the guest stars (his cats) are fun.

I just did this one-- thanks for posting it!!!!! You are right on all of the above!!! Keep 'em coming! Thanks! Tresha
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    This is my favorite Keoni Tamayo workout so far:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJJ3fopHjZ8