ndprairierose wrote: »
started 1/4 201.4
today 1/12 197.8
logged food 6 of 7 days
walked 5of 7 days (10,000 steps)
all is well, keep on keeping on.
made a big pot of veggie soup. Working on getting my veggies in.
seilidhe wrote: »
Okay, so obviously I didn't read through everything before I posted previously. Time to fix that up.
I'll be weighing in on Mondays for the most part, but I happened to get on the scale on 1/1/21, so I'll count that as my starting weight. I mentioned I yo-yo'd through the holidays and I put on about 5 pounds, which could have been soooooo much worse. Sweets and bread are my nemesis. Most days I do okay, but when I fall off the wagon, I fall hard.
Height: 5'7" (or thereabouts)
SW (1/1/2021) = 186.8
GW = 145-150
1/4 = 186.2
1/11 = 184.8
Fitness Goals? I need to move more. Not just the once a week run/walk, which I basically do at a sloth's pace.
* Actually get out there at least three times per week and actually work through the c25k app instead of staying on Week 1 Day 1.
* On the other days, do some fitness videos or something inside.
* Determine if I still know how to ride a bike and put the bike I recently got to use.
* Use those damned dumbbells that are sitting under the tv.
Food and drink?
* Get a grip on the goodies. Find something else to eat/do.
* More vegetables.
* More water, less diet soda.
* Log, log, log
* Maybe learn how to cook some of those "unusual" veggies I see in the produce section instead of looking at them and wondering what the hell they are.
Mental Health - equally as important as physical health (from the perspective of a mom who has an SMI daughter currently undergoing ECT treatments)
* Quiet "me" time with reading/mediation/music
* Keep in touch with family and friends (aka the family of my heart)
I'll start the successes/challenges thing next week.
jm216 wrote: »
. I surprisingly only ate half of the sun
Kathie7661 wrote: »
Hi All -
I've been logging at every meal, and if I don't then I catch up before the end of the day. So that's going well!
Exercise (outdoors) still a challenge for me, once I'm out there its all good but the bundling up, ugh... (cold temps for me are anything below 40 degrees F, lol).
I picked up some red quinoa and chia seeds to add to meals. Breakfast is usually plain greek yogurt with PB2 powder, and some berries. Will be adding smoothies/green drinks to the rotation this week Trying to lower BP as well as sugar levels (AND weight). Unofficially, (weigh in on Sundays) looks like I'm still at a 3-4 lb loss so far for the 1st half of January! Yay!
Have a great day - Kathie
Bill70sStrong wrote: »
Weekly Check - In;
Starting weight: January 1st - 189
January 10th - 187
January 17th - 185.6
Goal weight - 160@eminater - I hear ya' about the beer and pizza! Love them! I finally decided to quit beer (again), on 1/15/2021. Pizza, can't go near it or I'm outta control!
Good luck to at least cutting back, here's to forward progress!
RisingAboveIt wrote: »
This is my favorite Keoni Tamayo workout so far:
Copyright 2005-2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.