Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    ImChipper wrote: »
    Hello, I'm not from Weight Watchers but your friendly back and forth is so nice. May I join you?

Welcome!
    3qb8ojn5l5p5.jpeg
    *** December 14th ***

Good morning, and a big welcome to ImChipper 👋🏻 Please do join us. We migrated here from the WW boards many years ago, but we are all doing our own choice of weight loss plan.

Waving to Missy 👋🏻
    You are SO right about the time flying. Just think: it is only 5 months to bathing suit season 😮 I'd better get going now!

Waving to Dawn and Lynn and Tracy and Kathryn and Runa and Melissa and Maureen and everyone else who stops by later on~~

Lana

same as yesterday

Yes I can’t wait already for summer LOL gotta get the miles in on the treadmill.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Scale is telling me about my naughty food behavior and Lana is right 5 months is not too long....I am good getting 5k of steps I may have to raise that ##.

Colder here it is December after all - so glad to be feeling "normal" weather wise.

Friend gave me a tree with lights on it (miniature one) so now I have 3 - easy to decorate and take down so it is looking nice in here.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    ehesqglbabt9.jpeg
    ***December 15th ***

I am grateful for the bright sun beaming in through the windows~~

Today is another day to try to get closer to being on program. The nighttime needy-eating is only one of the problems.

I will be looking at what I can change up to make things better. I think the first thing is to change my dinner to a later time and make it protein heavy with no or less pasta/sugar/rice component.

Lana

no change
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Forgot to put on my pedometer and made sure I took my breaks. Monster was in high gear today and I really dont like her anymore. She wants sympathy because she has to stay longer (to do more work) no happening from this quarter.

Load of towels in wash - overdue anyways but I will start using the washcloths to help with my eyes by using warm/hot water and letting the heat help soothe my eyes at the end of the day.

Will be giving another cookie present away tomorrow and then one more gift sometime between no and Christmas eve. I gave the 4th lady my Christmas light necklace as the lady from the church gave me one for volunteering Sunday - 2 necklaces at the same time would be just too obnoxious for one person but if I SHARE the obnoxiousness then that would be better... Impish little me.

Lana - small changes are better than none and I made sure to walk as much as I could today. Keep up the good fight.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    cai82swypfjr.jpeg
    *** December 16th ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - that was a nice idea--sharing your Christmas light necklaces with someone else 🎄 So sorry Monster is in high gear.

Today it is pouring rain; none of us Meetup walking group ladies wanted to walk in this bone chilling weather, so that is one less happy thing today. Poo.

It's my birthday today. Lately the depression has been flaring up, so I have not planned any sort of treat or adventure today.

So, some nice coffee, a hot shower, and breakfast for me, then maybe I can set up some lights in my studio and get a little painting done. There's always the new jigsaw puzzle. It's that Van Gogh painting Cafe Terrace at Night. Nice saturated colors.

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

267.0 today
    268.4 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    zaqfg47srrsn.png

rxhrs5w2atqg.png

udj7d4uzk7ps.png

zvo231djb08a.png

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

More fun at the zoo than allowed- and its only Wednesday.

Lana - a quiet relaxing day for your birthday is sometimes a wonderful thing.

Now if I can walk more than the calories I inhale.... that is my latest plan.

• melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Lana!!!!!

z0jk4v6ssqhu.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana got my 6k in today even if it meant walking around my small apartment in circles.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

dou8xo8ba44z.jpeg

Good morning all~~

Thank you Sara and Melissa for the lovely visuals/wishes. You are the Best!

I must rush off: Therapy in 30 minutes.

Lana

266.2 today
    268.4 highest
    179.0 goal
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi all it’s a snow day for me here. Dogs are happy frolicking in the snow and catching snowflakes and snowballs. Planning on getting a lot of things done around the house. Declutter and get my bags and boxes together to donate. Going to get on the treadmill too at some point today. Verizon just came yesterday and got me all hooked up with gigablast internet so I’ll be streaming my entertainment via a roku, and I signed up for sling -prepaid for 2 months and got a free antenna to stream free local TV. I’m going to be saving so much money cutting the cord. I’ll check in later.

Hope everyone has a great day and stay safe!

~ Missy :-)

20drop0fixpp.jpeg
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    My job is offering a free 2 month subscription to a yoga website so I am trying it out in the hope that it will help me move the scale.
    I don’t want to have to start AGAIN with eating but I have given up on a soup diet I was doing. It was too restrictive and I feel more comfortable sticking to fresh healthy foods.
    Snow day in NYC and with pizza Friday looming ahead I know I am up for a weekend of work to try and stick to my goals.
    Best wishes for everyone!

Melissa in NYC 😎
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

New part of my job is having to call and confirm ins for patients. Yesterday I spoke to someone in Hawaii and today Colorado - no sun either place but it was sunny today here after a night of hard rain.

Missy - wow what snow!! Your first front door lets me know you live where it is expected to snow. That is such a beautiful picture of snow - not so beautiful if you get to shovel it - calories burned are calories burned.

I am trying to think of someone to make for Christmas day food wise. What is everyone else doing?

Latest plan is to see if PB2 would increase the protein in peanut butter cookies for coworker hoping to get pregnant. Will be making more cookies this weekend as I am eating too many of the last gift.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe/warm and sane out there.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    aiqx8x71mq8w.jpeg
    *** December 18 ***

Happy Friday all~~

Missy - the other day I posted at roughly the same time as you did, so I missed your lovely birthday post.
    Thank you so much!!

Melissa - you and Missy have certainly gotten your snow! The yoga sounds inviting~

Sara - I'm glad your area got some rain. Always a good thing!

I am disappointment and relieved at the same time that no one signed up for today's walk. If no one goes, I bail out too. But it's 37 degrees this morning. If I wait and walk myself at 2PM, it will be 44. Not a big difference, but significant.

The scale had an ugly number this morning. I am paying for some very salty food choices. Dang.

Lana

267.4 today
    268.4 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Came home and passed out/sleeping. I am about to get the 2nd day of 6k in steps, little harder to get 1k without adding another walk, but I am working on it.

Shopping tomorrow morning for tortillas and will make burritos to freeze and use for lunches next week at work. Also pick up things for the holiday.

Laundry in dryer, finally got both of my work pants in at the same time. Dont know why that is so difficult.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    p2s7f9gqrrzq.jpg
    *** December 19th ***

Good morning! The sun is coming up through the trees, and this really sets a hopeful tone for the day. ☀️

Sara - that is a big deal for you - your getting in 6K. Not easy when you work most of the day. So hurray for anything over 5K 🎉

I went shopping to one of our two big Target stores, and I was so disappointed. The store must be having troubles because so very much of the stock is empty. There were plenty of people in there shopping. I don't think it is the past "run" on certain goods.
    They did have my brand/size of toilet paper, and they had my specific laundry detergent. But they had almost no printer paper, and none in legal size that I need. They didn't have my shade of hair color. They had almost no kitchen/dish towels.
    There were a few other things I needed, and it just wasn't there; only empty shelves. It was faintly scary. I wonder if the other big Target is the same....maybe I'll go look in a few days.

Waving to Missy and Melissa and Dawn and Lynn and Tracy and Kathryn and Runa and Maureen and anyone else who stops by later on~~

Lana

266.6 today
    268.4 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Lana it may be your Target but there are weird runs on items -who would think instant dry yeast would be so popular??? for example. Hope you have better luck with your other Target. Seeing empty shelves does not calm the pandemic hysteria/paranoia that hangs over us like an emotional fog.

Waiting for a phone call from jewelry lady who has my latest purchases. She is working OT for the holidays and her family needs the income so I dont mind waiting - know that I will be sleep later.

Weekends are a little harder to create reasons to go walking, but I will have to find a way.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    813iug5lp7vi.jpeg
    *** December 20th ***

Good morning all~~

I slept in this morning. It's very gloomy and raining. Poo.

What's everybody going to do today?
    I think I need to get rid of the stacks of junk mail. Maybe some cooking for meals for a few days.

*waving at Damian to fill up my coffee mug*

Sara - where did you find Damian? Wow! 😍

Lana

267.4 today
    268.4 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Just for fun I deleted 55 friends requests, I dont know what that process means so I ignore it. I dont mean to be rude I just dont understand it.

Damian is an out of work server at a place I eat nearby, keep him busy he doesnt like to sit still.

Today is last batch of Christmas cookies - any cookies from here out will be bartered for. Will also make burritos for meals this week.

Otherwise no errands on the to do list.

Sunday is the only day I can sleep in so I do.