Is it normal to be so tired from walking?

Options
13»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    I'm skeptical due to reading the one star reviews on the more heavily reviewed mask cages, but did order this:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FWZZ2D6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It claims to prevent fogging glasses, which makes me crazy. When the weather is cold and I go into a store my glasses fog and I can't see for a while. If it works, I will be ecstatic, and if not, I will return them.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    I'll try to remember to report back after I try it, but my friend who gave it to me loves it for her walks. She was having the "sucking in wet fabric" problem.

To @MaltedTea's comment about makeup, face marks: Could be. I never wear makeup, think my friend doesn't either; and (me only, here) I am not the pretty/cute type, partly because I don't care that much, partly by genetics, so I've long prioritized comfort/function over appearance. I'm *behind* my face all the time, rarely have to look at it. Besides, I have face-marks most of the AM from my (🙄) CPAP mask, since I'm one of the lucky (🙄) people for whom weight loss did not improve sleep apnea.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    just gonna update - I got to weigh myself after 5 weeks, i'm about 0.7kg heavier than last weigh in (which is within normal fluctuations for me, considering I've been aiming to maintain) - but basically, yeah, proves to me I wasn't tired due to undereating (I was fairly sure I was maintaining but hard to judge without a scale)

I picked up some old shoes from my parents house which hopefully should last me this winter, and I'm moving in 7 days
  • kshama2001
    Options
    just gonna update - I got to weigh myself after 5 weeks, i'm about 0.7kg heavier than last weigh in (which is within normal fluctuations for me, considering I've been aiming to maintain) - but basically, yeah, proves to me I wasn't tired due to undereating (I was fairly sure I was maintaining but hard to judge without a scale)

I picked up some old shoes from my parents house which hopefully should last me this winter, and I'm moving in 7 days

You're moving closer to work, yes?

And will you be able to sometimes work from home there?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

I will literally be living a 5-6 minute walk from work :)

Now you'll have to add some.
    Or do a workout that is better for body with extra time available.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options

That sounds great! I hope the move goes well.

• netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »

Now you'll have to add some.
    Or do a workout that is better for body with extra time available.

trust me that's not gonna be an issue xD
  • kshama2001
    Options

Hooray!