If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    This is all making me hungry!!
    I made pb bars this a.m. and will frost with pb frosting in a few minutes(between the bars/frosting there are 3 c. of peanut butter; yep no calories there). BUT They're SO yummy!! I also made apple breads, and frosted lemon cookies; going to make a cheesecake this p.m. and after that I think I'm done. Except for jamming the Jim Jam Cookies and frosting the Christmas cookies. And due to all the cheesy pasta dishes I've been eyeing on here, I talked dh into Baked Ziti for Christmas, loaded with melty cheese. :)

Wow...you'll have to take some pics! Those pb bars sound impossibly epic....

https://bitzngiggles.com/peanut-butter-brownies/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=1211431520_22177112_112201

They are Yummy!
    I made pb bars this a.m. and will frost with pb frosting in a few minutes(between the bars/frosting there are 3 c. of peanut butter; yep no calories there). BUT They're SO yummy!! I also made apple breads, and frosted lemon cookies; going to make a cheesecake this p.m. and after that I think I'm done. Except for jamming the Jim Jam Cookies and frosting the Christmas cookies. And due to all the cheesy pasta dishes I've been eyeing on here, I talked dh into Baked Ziti for Christmas, loaded with melty cheese. :)

https://bitzngiggles.com/peanut-butter-brownies/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=1211431520_22177112_112201

They are Yummy!

I'm actually not sure I'd like them...I prefer more crunch too...7uy4n85uhugb.pnguewzns1qmypw.pngn0yh30uhlcza.pngi6lv6n5hl2ov.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 look up Joes Rotisseria :)

OMg I need to go to NJ ASAP. That triple threat 😍.
    6g5i96tdo2cg.png
    fx96izugir4r.png

*drools* The perfect garlic knots and pizza in one.

Baked ziti sounds incredible right now @ReenieHJ .

We aren't getting together for christmas this year so I won't have my usual temptation of platters of christmas cookies all around. My favorite thing about the parties is getting to have one of so many types of cookies. If I bake some, I have to decide on one kind LOL.

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    The sleeve of chocolate covered potato chips my wife brought home from work.

That said, I'll eat em anyway...
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Oooh chocolate covered potato chips? I don't think I've ever noticed them in my local stores; probably a good thing. Hard enough resisting chocolate covered pretzels. Or gee, chocolate anything. :)
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options

They are Yummy!

That recipe is presently illegal in 43 states!!

• ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    garbage pizza from Mike's and ice cream
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vaman wrote: »

They are Yummy!

That recipe is presently illegal in 43 states!!

Wait what??
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I hadn't made bread in years. A friend found a baking stone at a yard sale over the summer and got it for me - two bucks. I finally decided to make some. But all my yeast was dead, dead dead. So just a little delay until I could get some more.

ime971irioh7.jpg

Came out nice, with a good crush, and I was good and only ate half of the maybe 900 calorie loaf....

uk7e0n6rkm1d.jpg

It came out great 🙂 I'll have a slab with real butter 🤤
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    3iqfnu5e1dnz.png
    @Noreenmarie1234 PISTACHIO PIZZA
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    3iqfnu5e1dnz.png

Wow- I'm curious about the cashew pizza
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    dss9u9p8nedl.png
    will this craving ever go away?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    dss9u9p8nedl.png
    will this craving ever go away?

No.. 😇

That's for the cravings...

Will be pizza for Christmas for me . 😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2020
    Options
    3iqfnu5e1dnz.png

Omg how did I not know such a thing existed?! I did a google search and found it’s an Italian thing. I would totally try this. Along with the cashew pizza. I love savory nuts. 😋

The Christmas cookie craving is back and strong. I really want a full spread like this all to myself and for them all to have no calories. 4ips5hyffyyj.jpeg
    3cpddd6zp0a8.jpeg
    gh36q0mrg5kl.jpeg
    hwdbarcl62su.jpeg
    bgcqapg2h0u0.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    b3t0hugmqugp.jpg
    5lm41ic089sd.jpg

Peanut butter hot chocolate with chocolate peanut butter cookiesdoeqkiaga20f.jpg
    80t8q1ex9cqv.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ugh PB blossoms sound so good
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    3iqfnu5e1dnz.png

Omg how did I not know such a thing existed?! I did a google search and found it’s an Italian thing. I would totally try this. Along with the cashew pizza. I love savory nuts. 😋

The Christmas cookie craving is back and strong. I really want a full spread like this all to myself and for them all to have no calories. 4ips5hyffyyj.jpeg
    3cpddd6zp0a8.jpeg
    gh36q0mrg5kl.jpeg
    hwdbarcl62su.jpeg
    bgcqapg2h0u0.jpeg

Wowza.. 😲
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,293 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I hadn't made bread in years. A friend found a baking stone at a yard sale over the summer and got it for me - two bucks. I finally decided to make some. But all my yeast was dead, dead dead. So just a little delay until I could get some more.

ime971irioh7.jpg

Came out nice, with a good crush, and I was good and only ate half of the maybe 900 calorie loaf....

uk7e0n6rkm1d.jpg

It came out great 🙂 I'll have a slab with real butter 🤤

Absolutely with butter, because you can't survive on bread alone.....

Although it was actually pretty good fresh from the oven with nothing on it except a crispy, crispy crust. What's left won't last through the night, so maybe I can start another loaf tomorrow. Pumpernickel? Maybe so. Or just another plain loaf because.