Waste of calories

Options
124»

Replies

• tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    donuts...was never a big fan of them anyways, but now I just view them as round circles of lard! complete waste! :smile:
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Drinks (juice, soda, etc), most snacks.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    donuts...was never a big fan of them anyways, but now I just view them as round circles of lard! :smile:

But they still taste delicious! :bigsmile:

There's nothing i CANT have anymore, i just need to plan if im going to have them, so i can afford it in my daily calorie budget :)
  • jennyonthespot
    jennyonthespot Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ugh, you know I wish I was one of those people who honestly thought that greasy food tasted like crap and that cake was too sweet. No. I LOVE chips and chocolate cake and french fries. I do more carefully consider when I choose to indulge though. I make sure I have my absolute favorite chips rather than some that I'm not completely in love with. I make sure that when I have a piece of cake, its fresh and lovely. And rare occasion when I have that regular coke from the can? Heaven. That high fructose corn syrup never tasted so good!!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I dont drink soda (or ginger ale) mainly water just started digging the zero calorie ice teas out there

I dont eat red meat or (pork at all for the last 10 yrs) (I gave up red meat for about 3 years and then had my daughter and craved red meat almost the whole nine months)

If I choose to have a snack it has to be under 150 calories and low fat (so happy there is skinny cow and 100 calorie snacks) although i hope to one day lose my "can't live without feeling" for these as well

Pasta and pizza (my most guiltiest pleasure there is no happy median with the two or moderation, EVER!
    whhhhaaa!!!!!

anything moist and hot fresh out the oven with loads of carbs, sodium, fat and poundage

I don't have chest burns anymore and I'm grateful