• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,053 Member
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: JimBoden3
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Monday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 219.8
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 240
    TEAM PREFERENCE: No team preference (looking for a team positive outlook / can do attitude)

Welcome to our group ....You will be on team Downsizers ....Please head over and introduce yourself on our December chat .... We will have a new chat on January 3rd ...We are a talkative group so please do not feel like you need to read all of our post :)https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816862/downsizers-december-2020-team-chat#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Options
    @sodonovan74
    @tianneclements

I'm a bit confused! Can you confirm your current weight (from this week) and your original starting weight from when you were your heaviest (if you choose to)? You both gave an original starting weight as lower than your current weight so I just want to double check! Maybe you gave your goal weight instead. Let us know and we'll make sure the spreadsheet starts off with all the right info :smiley:
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is not able to comment on their team chat ... Please try going to our homepage with this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group ..There you will see a green button ..Please click on that and click join ... if that does not work you might need to send me a Friend Request so I can send you an invite ...

Hi there! I selected the link and it won’t let me Join. Adding you as a friend now, hopefully it helps.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Options
    For everyone who is having troubles posting on their team, we have sent out invitations to all the new people. Please accept the invite and hopefully all will be smooth! We're sorry for this problem - it seems MFP has changed the
    method for access to groups...

To access your team chat, all of them are listed on the F2F home page, so you only need to bookmark that one place to be able to get into your team, the group challenges, and the information.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Thanks!
  • ireadlabelsdammit
    ireadlabelsdammit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ireadlabelsdammit
    Sunday
    CW: 132
    ORIGINAL SW: 144
    TEAM: any
  • cdnlaxmom
    cdnlaxmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME: cdnlaxmom
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 234.0
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 236
    TEAM PREFERENCE: No team preference
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    ireadlabelsdammit
    Sunday

Hi there so happy to have you with us .. You will be on team trimstones https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816865/trimstones-december-2020-team-chat#latest..Please head on over and introduce yourself in their December chat ...We will have a new chat for January so please do not feel overwhelmed ...You do not have to read all of December's chat

Wishing you much success :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    cdnlaxmom wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: cdnlaxmom
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 234.0
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 236
    TEAM PREFERENCE: No team preference

Happy you want to join our awesome group ... You will be on team Mission Slimpossible https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816864/mission-slimpossible-december-2020-team-chat#latest Please head on over to their December chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat come January 3rd :)

Enjoy :)
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Is there room for one more, please?

MFP USER NAME: DD265
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 200
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 200
    PREFERRED TEAM: No preference
  • kyungs
    kyungs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Still not able to comment in team chat. There is no “reply” function. When I click on the green JOIN button at the top of the chat page, I see an error that says “applicant not found”.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    kyungs wrote: »
    Still not able to comment in team chat. There is no “reply” function. When I click on the green JOIN button at the top of the chat page, I see an error that says “applicant not found”.

Let me send you an invite ... Please let me know if it works ..Thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    DD265 wrote: »
    Is there room for one more, please?

MFP USER NAME: DD265
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 200
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 200
    PREFERRED TEAM: No preference

Hi there so happy you want to join us ... You will be on team WaistAways ....https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816867/waistaways-december-2020-team-chat#latest Please head on over to their December chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat on January 3rd so please do not feel like you have to read every post in December...have fun and enjoy :)
  • kyungs
    kyungs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    kyungs wrote: »

Let me send you an invite ... Please let me know if it works ..Thanks

Works now! Thanks!
  • echojuliet21
    echojuliet21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    echojuliet21
    Sunday
    no preference on team.

Thanks for taking the time to help me on board with a team for this challenge..
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    echojuliet21
    Sunday
    no preference on team.

Thanks for taking the time to help me on board with a team for this challenge..

Welcome to a wonderful group of people ... You will be on team Trimstones ...https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816865/trimstones-december-2020-team-chat#latest Please head on over to the December chat and introduce yourself ... we will have a new chat on January 3rd so don't worry trying to catch up with all the post for December :) Wishing you much success :)
  • fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If there is still room, I’d love to join.

Username: fsennett
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    Current Weight: 217
    Original Weight: 250
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    fsennett wrote: »
    If there is still room, I’d love to join.

Username: fsennett
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    Current Weight: 217
    Original Weight: 250

Welcome to F2F.. You will be on team Shrinking Assets....https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816868/shrinking-assets-december-2020-team-chat#latest... Please hop on over to the December chat and introduce yourself ... Please do not worry about trying to read all of the post for December ....We will have a new chat on January 3rd :)

Wishing you the very best :)
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    ireadlabelsdammit
    Sunday

Our stats are really close! What’s your goal? :)
  • 2much4u2se3
    2much4u2se3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’d like to join
    2much4u2se3
    Sunday for weigh in
    Current weight 272.5
    Start weight 275
  • Fat2Fit_Kat
    Fat2Fit_Kat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! Any room left?