30 pounds to lose challenge by March 2021

Options

Replies

• shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    tiababy8 wrote: »
    I am in. I am officially menopausal and the weight just keeps creeping up.
    Highest weight of my life SW: 218
    March 31 GW: 188
    No processed foods and no white or added sugar or white flour and tracking every bite. Will use my amazing Nordictrack treadmill at least once a day.

I can so relate and the menopausal thing! The weight is so hard to lose and creeps up sooo quickly!!! We have the same food goal!!! :smiley:
  • Tygirl2016
    Tygirl2016 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Melissa Radke is blogging about bettering her health in 2021....even though she doesn't want to do it, she's going to. Her posts are unique, funny and full of truth. Worth a look.

See the link and read her first 3 blogs on this topic: The Big Ask, Burning Boats and The Beautiful Do-Over. https://melissaradke.substack.com/

You can read them first without subscribing. If you subscribe, you will get the posts in your email inbox.
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    jube152 wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday everybody! I hope everyone’s holidays went well. I definitely had a few too many treats over Christmas myself but got back on track soon after. The other day I ran for the first time in a few months and have been going on fairly regular walks. I weighed in for the first time since before Christmas and was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully I can keep this up!

12/10/20 - 175.8
    12/20/20 - 174
    12/29/20 - 172.8

Great job!!!!! :)