‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Options

Replies

• rickifaidley
    rickifaidley Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    edkcrjbdqx2c.jpg

Trying out my charlotte tilbury make up I got for Xmas. I love it 😍

Their flawless setting spray, OMG. Must have! You’re such a beauty!
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    kb42ydpe97k5.jpg

Got new eye shadows and highlighter for Christmas. 😊 I feel like maybe I can do this girly thing! Haha

Grrrrrl looking great! Highlighter is one of those things I always find so much fun!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    edkcrjbdqx2c.jpg

Trying out my charlotte tilbury make up I got for Xmas. I love it 😍

When you open the app for the first time in days and say, "Awww" 😍 What a great yet simple look!
    a5jzlhp4olqf.jpg

Merry Christmas 🎅

Sparkly top to match sparkly eyes 🤩
    Christmas look for wearing with a mask - pink and green eyeshadow with gold liner, matte long lasting lipstick. Which worked, did not come off on mask! Also please forgive fake background, my real home is a mess of wrapping paper and boxes right now!

cm3vn92fbscs.jpeg

The background AND foreground (aka YOU) look great! Great color play since even your lippie matches with the theme!
    kb42ydpe97k5.jpg

Got new eye shadows and highlighter for Christmas. 😊 I feel like maybe I can do this girly thing! Haha

Another amazing eye look!

🎅 Santa was good to all of you with these makeup kits but y'all DID 👏🏿THAT👏🏿 with the application!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I have $150 worth of Ulta gift cards. Every time I go in there I feel lost lol. Ladies, any beauty products I NEED to buy?! I'm looking into buying a brush set as I've never bought one before.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have $150 worth of Ulta gift cards. Every time I go in there I feel lost lol. Ladies, any beauty products I NEED to buy?! I'm looking into buying a brush set as I've never bought one before.

Having a decent set of brushes makes a big difference! We don't have Ulta in the uk so I cant help unfortunately
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Got a “Too Cool for You” eye palette from Colour Pop and finally played around with it. Going for a soft look with a touch of colour. Posing for these is so ridiculous, there’s like 100 photos of me trying to get the right one.
    a9u3xr7q4hax.jpeg
    kvjmm3nz0kmm.jpeg

Pretty in pink 🥰
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    @fstrickl so pretty!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

Having a decent set of brushes makes a big difference! We don't have Ulta in the uk so I cant help unfortunately

Well I went with a $10.99 one 🙈 not decent enough but Ulta was so picked over after the holiday I just kinda grabbed the left over ones next to the checkout lanes. I'll be going back once they restock. I did buy some nice lipsticks. Well those were cheap too but nice to me anyway lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Well I went with a $10.99 one 🙈 not decent enough but Ulta was so picked over after the holiday I just kinda grabbed the left over ones next to the checkout lanes. I'll be going back once they restock. I did buy some nice lipsticks. Well those were cheap too but nice to me anyway lol

Looking forward to seeing! I'm loving all these ideas for makeup. I just wish that when I tried them I wouldn't feel so much like Mimi from the Drew Carey show!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

Looking forward to seeing! I'm loving all these ideas for makeup. I just wish that when I tried them I wouldn't feel so much like Mimi from the Drew Carey show!

So I'm sort of on a selfie forum haitus but I did post my new lip shade on my wall because sometimes I use it for non-fitness things. I went with a neutral color which I've never really worn before and to my surprise, I like it a lot.

You have a very lovely face and I enjoy seeing it with or without makeup 😊
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

My favourite brushes for general use were about £12 for the set and have lasted years! The only ones worth paying a bit more for, in my experience, are things like a foundation brush and a lip brush - things where you need even application. Hope you enjoy using your new things 😊 always nice to treat yourself!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @tams_89 looking gorgeous!

I did makeup, but stayed in pyjama-esque clothes. Lol
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    w4yxs8yop7lg.jpeg

Holyyy gorgeousssss
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    a9u3xr7q4hax.jpeg
    kvjmm3nz0kmm.jpeg

Pretty
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    w4yxs8yop7lg.jpeg

Everything suits you so well, job well done. I Love the lip! What is it?
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    w4yxs8yop7lg.jpeg

Beautiful