Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 137

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 I have often thought WW should take a BEFORE when someone joined. They used to have guidelines for pregnancy including being followed by your doctor. I haven’t been to WW in several years and miss my “lovely ladies” so was thinking of dropping in this Sunday. Way back in 1985, I was a WW lecturer.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    @jaccimc63 That’s great news! May your husband’s journey be as smooth as possible.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    @jaccimc63, That is excellent news!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 I have often thought WW should take a BEFORE when someone joined. They used to have guidelines for pregnancy including being followed by your doctor. I haven’t been to WW in several years and miss my “lovely ladies” so was thinking of dropping in this Sunday. Way back in 1985, I was a WW lecturer.

@quiltingjaine I never was a leader. Was a receptionist from 2002-2014. Being a leader like you meant I would need to do prep work at home. I wanted home and work to remain separate.

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    @jemtred and @musicsax Wow! What phenomenal pictures. I can hardly recognize you in the before pics compared to the after! Thanks so much for the inspiration!