What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I've been in a negative vortex which is bad for the manifestations but like, I'm trying. I'm doing hours of meditation. I'm talking to people at work. I'm participating in here sometimes. Making healthier food choices. Putting on makeup just to care about myself a little. Petting cats. Leaning into the learning side of apps and not just the silly parts.
    Still feel like punching a wall and walking into traffic. FaKe It TiLl YoU mAkE iT or something..
    I guess I need to do less brain stuff and more physical stuff. Wear myself out and not have time to spiral. Try harder at getting that second job and just go go go.
    I admire yall on here. I have no idea how yall get so much done. I feel depleted all the time and I'm just doing regular people things. Not doing anything amazing. Yall struggle and are still kicking life in the *kitten*. I'm just here like 😓👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶 a big baby.

You could’ve written this about me. Wow. Like word for word felt very true to what i experience

You know... You need to cope how you need to cope. No one else's way is necessarily a better way or a worse way. You are fighting. You are pushing through. You are lifting some heavy emotional *kitten*, and it's ok to feel like some days it's too heavy. *giving you the biggest hugs*.

I wish I could make life easier for so many of us, but there has to be a reason for all of this. What? I may never know, but this isn't all for naught.

Again, more hugs. But these may be more for me. ❤️
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I've been in a negative vortex which is bad for the manifestations but like, I'm trying. I'm doing hours of meditation. I'm talking to people at work. I'm participating in here sometimes. Making healthier food choices. Putting on makeup just to care about myself a little. Petting cats. Leaning into the learning side of apps and not just the silly parts.
    Still feel like punching a wall and walking into traffic. FaKe It TiLl YoU mAkE iT or something..
    I guess I need to do less brain stuff and more physical stuff. Wear myself out and not have time to spiral. Try harder at getting that second job and just go go go.
    I admire yall on here. I have no idea how yall get so much done. I feel depleted all the time and I'm just doing regular people things. Not doing anything amazing. Yall struggle and are still kicking life in the *kitten*. I'm just here like 😓👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶 a big baby.

You could’ve written this about me. Wow. Like word for word felt very true to what i experience

You know... You need to cope how you need to cope. No one else's way is necessarily a better way or a worse way. You are fighting. You are pushing through. You are lifting some heavy emotional *kitten*, and it's ok to feel like some days it's too heavy. *giving you the biggest hugs*.

I wish I could make life easier for so many of us, but there has to be a reason for all of this. What? I may never know, but this isn't all for naught.

I don’t know if you meant to quote me or yoshi but I’m calling dibs
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Both. I meant it for both of you!
  • CacoEther
    Options

Both. I meant it for both of you!

Sorry, too late i called dibs
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    There’s a rumour going around that Jeffree Star and Kanye West are dating. f me I am dead I hope this is true that would be classic.

I'm shocked already with just the rumor.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Also I see yall I just don't want to go through the tagging process. Thank yall for tolerating me and understanding 🤙 I usually regret my many woe posts but that's showbiz baby.

I hear ya. Samesies. And some extra hugs to you, cuz CacoEther didn't want to share. 😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Why, why did they give these to me?

lfks33hs80ip.jpeg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Something I’ve been mulling over.. The reason we hold the right to protest in this country in such high regard is because protests have transformed our laws over the years. Protests have brought about positive and necessary changes by people whose individual voices were otherwise given no audience.

There is power in a united voice, and there’s danger in ignoring it. That voice belies deeply held viewpoints and emotional conviction that shouldn’t merely be written off just because you don’t understand them at the outset.

I figure the worst thing you can do to a group of people who are exercising their right to protest is to slap a label on them and refuse to hear their cry.

I’d like to think I’m a reasonable and rational person but I have my kneejerk reactions. I want to do better and meet people halfway when I don’t understand their viewpoint.
    If this sounds like a defense of any one group or a statement of my political views, you should know I felt this same way in May and through the summer too

These are thoughts and questions I had in my head too...what happened is awful...but in history this is how change was forced to take place...so im conflicted in how I feel.

Some how 2020 snuck back in to 2021.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Why, why did they give these to me?

lfks33hs80ip.jpeg

Sharing??
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Feel better Vikka!!! And rest the day away.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Feel better Vikka!!! And rest the day away.

Thanks lady!
    For your kindness.
    Hope you have a great day!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I am becoming quite the sheabuttersloot. I have a sheabutter shampoo, a sheabutter conditioner and now a sheabutter body lotion. The hell!
  • CacoEther
    Options
    I saw this in a memory today and really wanted to share it. Not sure if anyone else needed this reminder, but I sure did.

no1ehbnxpgl8.jpg

I like this. Thanks for sharing it