DAD BOD THREAD

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    toriann319 wrote: »
    So, how do we get a "Gray Sweatpants" thread going??? Or do I just need to be thankful we have this one? 🤤🤤🤤

Feel free to start one and see how it goes? Haha. Or maybe get @CacoEther to do it...her threads are 🔥!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    So, how do we get a "Gray Sweatpants" thread going??? Or do I just need to be thankful we have this one? 🤤🤤🤤

Makes me think, i wear gym clothes literally every single day.....and i do not have even one pair of gray sweatpants
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Feel free to start one and see how it goes? Haha. Or maybe get @CacoEther to do it...her threads are 🔥!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. i just use the shotgun approach. Make a hundred threads and a few of them are bound to take off 😅
  • woodsman57
    woodsman57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I don't do grey....not good on a dadbod.....🤣
    Plus I'm in my 40s....to risky with 'accidental leakage' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#TenaForMen 🤭

“Accidental leakage” haha classic
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    yvsoc53kciky.png

27 year old dad bod to 35 year old dad bod

Had you not mentioned it, I would have assumed these two pics had MUCH less of a time gap between them. More like 8 days and not 8 years! Keep it up!
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    yvsoc53kciky.png

Had you not mentioned it, I would have assumed these two pics had MUCH less of a time gap between them. More like 8 days and not 8 years! Keep it up!

Thanks!!
  • MaltedTea
    Options

Thanks!!

While I'm comedically seriously comedically semi-lecherous, I'd be curious to know if you have any suggested posts on this kind of maintenance. I'm recomping now (likely til the spring or summer) but maintaining is an "unknown unknown" to me once I get there. It's likely quite a bit different for men vs women but any insights would be appreciated if you have 'em.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    yvsoc53kciky.png

I'd be fine with either version! Nice bulk on the one on the right!

To all the dads posting in here... Damn. You be kicking butt!
  • lando_rooney
    Options

Thanks!!

While I'm comedically seriously comedically semi-lecherous, I'd be curious to know if you have any suggested posts on this kind of maintenance. I'm recomping now (likely til the spring or summer) but maintaining is an "unknown unknown" to me once I get there. It's likely quite a bit different for men vs women but any insights would be appreciated if you have 'em.

Honestly I have no idea, I’ve never done a bulk or cut. I’ve just gradually add size over time. I’ve been at the weight I’m at now for a few years now. I just eat enough calories to not gain or lose weight. Switch from volume workouts to heavy, week to week. I just know what works for me. I know there is a hearth and fitness forum on here. That would probably have some more information on that subject. Sorry I can’t be much help : (
  • MaltedTea
    Options

Thanks!!

Honestly I have no idea, I’ve never done a bulk or cut. I’ve just gradually add size over time. I’ve been at the weight I’m at now for a few years now. I just eat enough calories to not gain or lose weight. Switch from volume workouts to heavy, week to week. I just know what works for me. I know there is a hearth and fitness forum on here. That would probably have some more information on that subject. Sorry I can’t be much help : (

^^ Thanks. Your consistent work is obvious. May we all enjoy such pics another 8 years from now! 🙏🏾
  • lando_rooney
    Options

Thanks!!

^^ Thanks. Your consistent work is obvious. May we all enjoy such pics another 8 years from now! 🙏🏾

I’ll do my best to keep it up! Thanks!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,098 Member
    Options
    yvsoc53kciky.png

Looking even better now than you did then. Great job
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    11Templars wrote: »
    52 here, 5 kids, married for 25 yrs. Dad bods unite.. lol