Begin Again......AGAIN

Replies

• soul_survivor
    soul_survivor Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having issues starting again.....
    But I really want to and need to.....
    Lost weight in the past but gained most back so I'm here again to try again....this time around I hope it stays off
    I need to lose 110-120lbs
    Let's do this
    Starting with drinking more water and recording my food diaries daily and also daily stretches for at least 10 mins per day
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    @soul_survivor I start again every 5 mins or so!! Doesn't matter how many times we start again....just keep doing it till you get there!! That my Moto!! I think I can I think I can I think I can!! Never stop starting each day again and again!! You got this *kitten*!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    edited December 2020
    Tuesday is nuts for me eq h and every single week!!!!!!! Leaving the house early! Flying to supply meeting then cleaning a house!! Then come home for more work in the yard!! Family is coming down for my oldest bday this week!! Super jazzed about it!! $$ is tight but we will figure it out we always do!! Hahaha 🤞🤞they drop a lil $$ in all our banks this week!! 180 not sure if it's muscle gain or what??!! Could be pms I know I feel like I'm on the right track!! I am eating better making way better choices did a full work out yesterday and we finished the pig pen! I'm thinking this is muscle!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    178 this morning up and down up and down hahaha I am injured. Wrestling pigs over working yesterday.....need a rest day!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Well family came in to town and I started my period. Been running around like crazy!! Been eating constantly!! I am not excited to see what I weigh in at today......here goes nothing........181.4 that's a high number. Booooooo well today is my kiddos party and so I know I'll eat like crap today!! That's ok!! I'm gonna work out tomorrow really start logging and getting my head in the game!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Damn been back for 55 days and I haven't lost a thing....time to get my *kitten* together
  • Be_theBest_Me
    179.6 this morning!! Going back down!! Logged yesterday!! Drank almost all the water!! Kept my head in the game!! Went shopping for better options!! Hopefully I will choose to eat my food instead of the kids junk!! Drop the taco!!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    DROP THE TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Gotta take my mom to the Dr. Today. Gonna work out yoga/calisthenics today I wanna try to run later today!! I did decent yesterday after "line dancing" I was hungry....had more peanuts and some cereal! Gonna go back and log it.....may have some salt this morning when I hit the scale 🤞🤞🤞it's a good day 179.6....yeeeeeeeees I'll take it!! Woo woo!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Still gotta work out.... could not motivate this morning!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Mom say kicked my *kitten*. Emotionally I struggle around her and just wanna eat and eat and eat!! It's getting old! I gotta get out of this rut.....179.4 this morning at first weigh in. Might do it again after a lil more sleep!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Be strong!!!! You can do this!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    178.4 second time to step on the scale and it was better!! Now that I see the emotional trigger I can keep it under control I hope. This is something that kept me big my whole life. When I get away from her I'm fine. Now I guess it's time to face it and do it with her right *kitten* here and up my *kitten*....gonna be tough I know that. The last 8 months of this thread can show that....also hope it shows I will never give up trying to be the best me I can be!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Soooooo I had been overeating for a while and I'm making a huge cut in calories right meow! Last night I could feel my body burning fat cause it wasn't used to the calorie cut!! Good feeling!! Been a while!! We did some "line dancing" got me all hot and sweaty!! Earned myself a bowl of cracklin oat bran woo woo!! Actually excited to see the scale this morning 🤞🤞🤞🤞178.0!!! Happy with that!! Probably drop after my workout this morning!!! Gonna workout and clean my house got friends coming over!!
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    I have found inspiration in reading your posts. The struggle is real. I appreciate you shared your ups a downs during the process. You"ve got this!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Good morning!! It is Sunday!! Restday!! Slept 11 hours!! Still sleepy got some cold cold rain coming down! Glad it's a rest day!! Today water water water and stay under my calorie goal! Restdays are hard to keep my hands outta the snacks!! 179 up from salty popcorn yesterday.....oops I was in the green just had a bit of salt. Ugh
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Already hit the scale 3 times today I wanna see a change....I want it to go down damn it!! Did a 20 minute workout already bout to hit the office for school with the girls. Hopefully I get off my *kitten* and accomplish something today!!! Seriously!! 178.8 better than the first 2 times I stepped on the scale this morning!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    178.2 I feel like poop today. Got car sick yesterday and I can't shake it this morning.... DOMS like crazy!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    being sick one day turned into three days my thyroid spun out of control and now I can't even handle having a mask on my face for more than 5 minutes or I start to get the spins I get really hot and I want to throw up I haven't stepped on a scale since my last weigh-in I'm going to bed I'm up at least 5 lb it was the horrible weekend going to try and get back on track and post a really badass weight on Friday I swear y'all I'm going to get this going down down down down down down down dammit
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Been MIA felt sick last week and just fell way off course. Getting back on track I'll weigh in tomorrow!!!