#IWantAbs 2021

Options
New to the app but not to working out. I’ve been working out consistently for the last 3-1/2 years. Wanting to keep track of my eating better. Started an #IWantAbs challenge through a group that I get my workouts from and interested to see where I can get to! Looking forward to interacting and getting better everyday!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Get it, Eric! 🙌🏿 What's your meal plan like, generally?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    If that's you in your pic... Then you've already got em. But if you're like me, you want them more defined.

Really, if the musculature is there, it's a matter of cutting fat to show it off. You've got this.
  • EricHoward5
    EricHoward5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do what is called anabolic fasting it’s a mix of a anabolic diet and a intermittent fasting. I eat twice a day and when I eat I do a meat a vegetable and a fat. I don’t have to count macros and all that I just basically eat healthy food until I feel full. It’s the easiest diet I’ve followed and it’s easy to stick to in my opinion.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I do what is called anabolic fasting it’s a mix of a anabolic diet and a intermittent fasting. I eat twice a day and when I eat I do a meat a vegetable and a fat. I don’t have to count macros and all that I just basically eat healthy food until I feel full. It’s the easiest diet I’ve followed and it’s easy to stick to in my opinion.

Like the sound of this.