Are you over 200pds, let's diet together

Replies

• I was doing really well yesterday and then last night I caved and had half a pack of cookies so now I’m 500 calories over for yesterday😫.

Feel so angry at myself today but also feel like I want to eat everything in the house. But I’m going to try and stay strong to hopefully undo the damage I did last night by staying under cals today and tomorrow so I at least see a loss on Tuesday. 🤞🏻

Hope everyone’s doing okay.💛
  • Stayed under my calories yesterday and it’s weigh day tomorrow. So going to try and keep as close/ under my calories for today as possible to hopefully help with the scales tomorrow.🙈

I think that my scales are malfunctioning as every time I get on them this morning they say a different figure but I ordered a pair of Fitbit scales a few days ago so hopefully when they arrive things will go a lot smoother and will be more accurate.

Hope everyone’s doing well today💛
  • BakerBabe18
    BakerBabe18 Posts: 2 Member
    Weekly check in for me! I think I got rid of a lot of water weight. I upped my water intake and cut my sodium.

Jan. 11: 233(SW)
    Jan. 18: 226
    Jan. 25:
  • 12.01- 212.2 (SW)
    19.01- 209.0 (-3.2lbs🎉)
    26.01-

Total January Loss-

January goal = 20x.x☑️
  • I’m really struggling today😫 just want to gorge myself on junk food and I’m not even hungry🙄. Currently 200 calories over today but determined to keep it at that and then be as good as I can be for the rest of the week.

How’s everyone doing?💛
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Weigh in - Thursday's

OSW - 257.7 lbs
    CSW - 213.8 lbs
    APRIL
    02/04/2020 - 211.8 lbs
    09/04/2020 - 209.2 lbs
    16/04/2020 - 206.8 lbs
    23/04/2020 - 207.0 lbs - I'll smash it next week, I'm sure!:wink::
    30/04/2020 - 203.2 lbs -:sweat_smile:SMASHED IT!
    April Loss: 8.6 lbs
    April goal - 20x.x ✅
    MAY
    07/05/2020 - 201.6 lbs
    14/05/2020 - 201.2 lbs
    21/05/2020 - 198.2 lbs
    28/05/2020 - 198.4 lbs
    May Loss-to-date: 4.8 lbs
    May goal - 19x.x ✅

JANUARY 2021 - I want to loose 60 lbs this year. Just because 2020 wasn't my year is no reason to give up.
    Dec 31, 2020 - 213.8 lbs
    Jan 6th, 2021 - 211.6 lbs
    Jan 12th - 212.1 lbs ... still aiming for 20x.x by end of month!
    Jan 19th - 210.3 lbs! -- hoping for my goal!

Many successes this week. I've been logging more consistently and I've stopped drinking that evening beer / wine. My food choices are a bit up and down still ... but getting better.

January 2021 goal - 20x.x
    March 2021 - 19x.x
    May 2021 goal - 18x.x
    Ultimate goal weight - under 150 lbs
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    @ac7ssm - great start to the year!! Amazing!

Hey @ElizabethEmilyy0511 ... I didn't just have a bad day last week, I had a whole bad week! I kept wanting pizza, I think like you, it was about something other than hunger. But hopefully the weather will start to warm up - for me, I think it's about cold weather amongst other things. Stay strong in your resolve!
  • cmandevi
    cmandevi Posts: 4 Member
    Weekly check in. Still going strong but I did cheat an have 2 beers on Friday and 2 glasses of wine Sat. Made up for it with exercise. I think my beginning thump will end soon as my body is adjusting to the new regime. I am determined to lose 50lbs by our trip at the end of April. I know that is aggressive...

Jan. 05: 235.4 (est)
    Jan. 12: 230
    Jan. 19:. 225.4
    Jan. 26:
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    I went for a long cold bike ride with my 10 yr old grandson today. It was lovely... and cold. Did I mention how cold it was? He doesn't care, he was just happy to get out and about. Lockdown has been hard on some of these kids who don't have anyone but their old gramma to socialize with. My daughter is keeping him in online classes because they live with us, and we would be at risk because of our age and some health conditions. I got a certification that the spouse and I am eligible for the covid vaccine and spent hours online and on the phone trying to find out where to go get one. It seems as soon as they open a place for appointments, it fills up immediately. Tomorrow my clinic starts offering appointments for people in my phase, hopefully we can get in.

I've lost 6 lbs since I started tracking 3 weeks ago, so that is progress. I was aiming for 1 - 2 lbs per week. I upped my calories to 1300 because I was getting too hungry at night and because I'd increased my walking time as well.
  • eminater wrote: »
    @ac7ssm - great start to the year!! Amazing!

Hey @ElizabethEmilyy0511 ... I didn't just have a bad day last week, I had a whole bad week! I kept wanting pizza, I think like you, it was about something other than hunger. But hopefully the weather will start to warm up - for me, I think it's about cold weather amongst other things. Stay strong in your resolve!

Hey,

Yeah it’s definitely an emotional/ comfort thing for me. Food is definitely my vice. It only takes one thing to go wrong and I turn to food. Trying to stop this habit but it takes time. Thank you! You too! ☺️
  • GrammyG0505
    GrammyG0505 Posts: 193 Member
    I have a problem with never feeling full. It just does not exist for me. I have to figure out how to stop late night eating too. I don’t sleep well and get up and always feel that I need to eat something. Usually sweet. I need to figure out how to stop! Sometimes I don’t even remember.
  • I have a problem with never feeling full. It just does not exist for me. I have to figure out how to stop late night eating too. I don’t sleep well and get up and always feel that I need to eat something. Usually sweet. I need to figure out how to stop! Sometimes I don’t even remember.

Night time is when I’m at my worst too. I literally just want to sit and eat crisps, chocolate and sweets. I let myself have one to get over the craving and before I know it I’m over my calories so been really working on that this week.
  • r_jen
    r_jen Posts: 279 Member
    Starting Weight: 228

Jan. 08: 226
    Jan. 15: 224
    Jan. 22: 220.5
    Jan. 29:

Total January loss:
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Jan. 05: 249
    Jan. 12: 249
    Jan. 19: 249 :#
    Jan. 26:

Total January loss:

Well, I prayed that God would sew my mouth shut so I wouldn't eat the wrong stuff.
    Wednesday I ended up in oral surgery, walking out with 10 stiches in my mouth.
    Now I'm on baby food and sugar free jello till further notice.

NOTE TO SELF:
    Be careful what you pray for,
    or be more specific.
  • ladycopnh1
    I want to say welcome to everyone who joined this past week. This is awesome !!!
    ac7ssm - bless your precious heart, my husband was in the 350 bracket and he was able to loose 170pds.
    I can very easily see you doing the same.
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Starting Weight: 243.8

Jan. 8:
    Jan. 15: 245.3
    Jan. 22: 241.9
    Jan. 29:

Total January loss:
  • 2 days till weigh day and I’m determined to finish this week strong 💪🏻
  • Weigh day tomorrow but it just became that week🙄. Hopefully that doesn’t matter too much and I still manage a loss. 🤞🏻
  • 12.01- 212.2 (SW)
    19.01- 209.0 (-3.2lbs🎉)
    26.01- 204.6 (-4.4lbs!🥳) (⭐️)

Total January Loss-

January goal = 20x.x☑️

⭐️= Star Week (that week😫)
  • ladycopnh1
    Jan. 01: 256
    Jan. 05: 249
    Jan. 12: 249
    Jan. 19: 249 :#
    Jan. 26: 250

Total January loss: 6

who would have thought you can gain weight on diet jello, pudding and baby food.
    I walk a mile to two miles a day. Does anyone have any advise for me ? I've had oral surgery and a mouth full of stitches to eating is limited.