What is your FAVORITE thing about yourself?

Replies

• Indialove901
    Indialove901 Posts: 71 Member
    I am super compassionate and genuine! While some people like to take advantage of that, I would never change that about myself. Physically (I struggled because apparently I don’t have a favorite anything lol), I would have to say my lips. I grew to like them as I got older.
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    I used to hate everything about me. Other than my weight, I am very happy with who I am inside and out now. I guess physically it's my eyes that I love the most.
  • Swede199
    Swede199 Posts: 1 Member
    My physical strength. Regardless of my weight, I've always been very strong. I like it when I surprise someone who wants to help me lift something, but I can confidently say "I got it".
  • serapel
    serapel Posts: 502 Member
    Being the best mom I can be to my 2 babies and not give up on my marriage #familyfirst
  • sirjamerie
    sirjamerie Posts: 40 Member
    My resilience and determination. Just because I'm tired of it doesn't mean I'm quitting. There's many many ups and downs in life but I keep going and push through.
  • SweeetNSourrr30
    SweeetNSourrr30 Posts: 29 Member
    My strength both physically and mentally ;)
  • Remus42
    Remus42 Posts: 149 Member
    Oh I absolutely love my green eyes! They so bright and I just don't see people with them like this. :smiley:
  • jessienani
    jessienani Posts: 60 Member
    serapel wrote: »
    Being the best mom I can be to my 2 babies and not give up on my marriage #familyfirst

That's powerful! Keep it up!
  • jessienani
    My strength both physically and mentally ;)

Gotta love being strong in both of those regard!
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    I like my face.
  • xxxtarable27xxx
    xxxtarable27xxx Posts: 104 Member
    How easy it was for me to change my life and lose 110lbs. I know people struggle with it, and I'm not belittling them, but it was almost like I was doing something wrong before, and when I did change it was like "Oh, so THIS is normal? Neat."

I've been the same way with my weight loss. I never realized that I was over eating like that. Now I understand.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited January 2021
    height and lips. Personality-wise, I'm smart, driven and kinda funny
  • donna94062
    donna94062 Posts: 1 Member
    How I looked at 21.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I like my face.

We all like your face my friend, for what a wonderful face it is. :wink:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    For me it is the fact that I can let most things roll off my back and usually not react immediately. I also like and hate the fact that I am empathetic.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    My sense of humor and taking things in stride, LOVE not being all uptight ever!
  • jessienani
    My sense of humor and taking things in stride, LOVE not being all uptight ever!

Now that's the way to live! I dig it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!