If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: Ā»
    shint7ogjvn2.jpg

Where's the ice cream to go with em? :D

Would this hep? As a side, not a topping because.... cone...

n4w499i0yz6f.png

I love waffle cones šŸ˜ƒ
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,125 Member
    @slimgirljo15

Does it have to be a cone, or will a flat waffle work?

za96gwqbaf8i.png
    g736jr5wf2j6.png

Or waffles ON TOP of ice cream?

fhic26d0gds9.png
  • slimgirljo15
    @slimgirljo15

za96gwqbaf8i.png
    g736jr5wf2j6.png

fhic26d0gds9.png

I've only eaten a flat waffle twice and they were frozen.. didn't look anything like yours.
    Im thinking they all look good šŸ¤¤
  • mtaratoot
    edited January 2021
    @slimgirljo15

za96gwqbaf8i.png
    g736jr5wf2j6.png

fhic26d0gds9.png

I've only eaten a flat waffle twice and they were frozen.. didn't look anything like yours.

Then you should watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY3v_9W5U8&feature=emb_logo

e1m3l21kcgqw.png
    hpi7l1kows65.png
    b6pl9789ybc2.png
    l5yqvjlewyob.png

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    zyeyzhlfmbkp.jpeg

Now I really want this (cappuccino chunky chocolate) in a cone!
  • slimgirljo15
    @slimgirljo15

za96gwqbaf8i.png
    g736jr5wf2j6.png

fhic26d0gds9.png

Then you should watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY3v_9W5U8&feature=emb_logo

e1m3l21kcgqw.png
    hpi7l1kows65.png
    b6pl9789ybc2.png
    l5yqvjlewyob.png

Idk about savoury ones šŸ¤” but I could go one with ice cream, whipped cream, banana, caramel syrup and a sprinkle of crushed nuts right about now šŸ¤¤
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Confession... something I need to get off my chest: the past few days I have been good about sticking to my plan only to end up letting loose at the end of the day and not counting what I eat... so technically, it has calories and Iā€™m eating it anyway.šŸ™ƒ guessing Iā€™m about 1,000 over my goal today lol

I did this again yesterday, and the scale was happy to remind me of that fact this morning. But the buttermilk biscuits were so good..... The scale is more likely reacting to the salt from all the delicious fresh sauerkraut I took out of the big fermenting jar and into smaller jars for the fridge. And thus the two pints of water I chugged really early this morning before it was scale time.

Maybe I'll be good today.

Haha! Yes, this is what I figure too. Honestly, life is so much more than the # on the scale. And even though there are days I don't track everything to a T or I indulge in some things over my limit... I ENJOY what I eat. I ENJOY moving my body. that's what matters!

Went a just a little over today but overall did pretty well! Even got to indulge a bit. Overall feeling good!šŸ¤Ŗ
  • pancakerunner
    @slimgirljo15

za96gwqbaf8i.png
    g736jr5wf2j6.png

fhic26d0gds9.png

e1m3l21kcgqw.png
    hpi7l1kows65.png
    b6pl9789ybc2.png
    l5yqvjlewyob.png

Idk about savoury ones šŸ¤” but I could go one with ice cream, whipped cream, banana, caramel syrup and a sprinkle of crushed nuts right about now šŸ¤¤

Iā€™d like a Belgian waffle like the kind you get at cheap hotel continental breakfasts lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    @slimgirljo15

za96gwqbaf8i.png
    g736jr5wf2j6.png

fhic26d0gds9.png

e1m3l21kcgqw.png
    hpi7l1kows65.png
    b6pl9789ybc2.png
    l5yqvjlewyob.png

Iā€™d like a Belgian waffle like the kind you get at cheap hotel continental breakfasts lol

Same!! That was the best part of traveling for me as a kid. Topped with strawberries and powdered sugar.

I actually could go for a whole hotel breakfast buffet all to myself with no calories.
  • mtaratoot

You would only know if you tried one. I would recommend that you do. Worst case is you don't like it. What's to lose? The sliced apple and melted Havarti is sort of sweet AND savory.
  • slimgirljo15

You would only know if you tried one. I would recommend that you do. Worst case is you don't like it. What's to lose? The sliced apple and melted Havarti is sort of sweet AND savory.

Im just not ready for my savoury eggs and bacon to be on the same plate as my sweet waffles or pancakes..
    Baby steps, šŸ˜‚
  • mtaratoot

Im just not ready for my savoury eggs and bacon to be on the same plate as my sweet waffles or pancakes..
    Baby steps, šŸ˜‚

There's a long tradition up here in what used to be colonies where summer is in July rather than December of "chicken and waffles."

The sweet maybe isn't so much in the waffle itself but in the syrup.

There's a brewery near here that opened a second location that's a Jewish style deli. They serve "fried chicken and latkes." They use blue potatoes. Nice touch. I'm not a fan, but savory waffles are pretty damn good.

But you're right. You won't like 'em. No need to try :wink:

I still want tacos.

f5a290w2w4ke.png
    ra4hueesby2q.png
    a0fr6w168sal.png
    7xza8wvzw9ba.png

• slimgirljo15

Baby steps, šŸ˜‚

There's a long tradition up here in what used to be colonies where summer is in July rather than December of "chicken and waffles."

The sweet maybe isn't so much in the waffle itself but in the syrup.

There's a brewery near here that opened a second location that's a Jewish style deli. They serve "fried chicken and latkes." They use blue potatoes. Nice touch. I'm not a fan, but savory waffles are pretty damn good.

But you're right. You won't like 'em. No need to try :wink:

I still want tacos.

f5a290w2w4ke.png
    ra4hueesby2q.png
    a0fr6w168sal.png
    7xza8wvzw9ba.png

Are you using reverse psychology on me? šŸ˜‚
    I'll try someday.. šŸ˜‰
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    edited January 2021
    Avocados every day...and my tasty homemade dressings with nuts/seeds (could drink it right out of the blender)!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    j3wofaa8otvh.jpg
    wu6o9awcfzk0.jpg
    dbg2l3ui31h9.jpg
    qjdn8qej8ll0.png
  • pancakerunner
    x8lp495dlb8c.png
  • pancakerunner
    qblyw5r9dxvo.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    tj9ded2wl98v.png
    Thank goodness I don't live in Vancouver anymore...(Purebread bakery)
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: Ā»
    tj9ded2wl98v.png
    Thank goodness I don't live in Vancouver anymore...(Purebread bakery)
    thank you for this lol