Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• dianepenelope
    dianepenelope Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    OK so I am back again, this time to get my isolation, Christmas and bad relationship weight down. Started at the end of December at 81.5 Kg, now am 74.3kg. My goal is to get under 70kg which will put me into a healthy weight range again. 5kg might not seem much but I am having a total knee replacement in may and every kg of excess weight is 4kg of excess pressure in my knees, so 5kg is 20kgof pressure that I don't need. ##edit## I should also add that I can't do walking or any weight-bearing exercise so it is swimming and diet. I'm also 51.
  • rblack50mfp
    rblack50mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just turned 50.
  • purewednesday
    purewednesday Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been here since 2019 and made no friends, Ive just created a group called Alternative Community. Join me if you're punk/goth/emo/alternative. Im just trying to create a safe space for like minded people
  • RajeshSankar
    RajeshSankar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Strava user trying to explore the finesspal options can it be used to track friends activity ? weekly leaderboards based on the friends activity ? how to check those options in Fitnesspal? in strava it trackes ride,run and swim, but would need to consider walk, gym and any workout acitivity
  • Jakeyokeefe2065
    Jakeyokeefe2065 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started first time actually tracking my meals let’s do this journey together add me peoples !!
  • Crossfitdad71
    Crossfitdad71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, been on the app in and out for a while but have decided now is the time to get it all sorted, health, wealth, fitness. Currently 125kg at 5ft 9in....dad bod rather than a big ole round beer barrel. Crossfit 5 times a week and love throwing the iron around. I am terrible for motivation but thought I would use here to help me out.
  • JoJo92__
    JoJo92__ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had this app many years ago and always neglected it

Back now and on a roll and loving keeping track of my foods and calories!
    Lost my Dad 2 years ago and promised myself I'd get super healthy and fit and I have to say its taken up my life and I feel so much better.

Always happy to have new friends wherever you are! I'm based in the UK and loveeee seeing meal pics also :)
  • iyazsama
    iyazsama Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm iliyas !
    Been trying this on and off, but finally decided to be committed.
    hope to achieve my personal health goals, by the June 2021 i would like to reduce my BF 23% to 15%, and further reduce and maintain BF 10-12% by December 2021.
    Wish all of you good luck with your respective goals ! Lets do this !!
  • ashbash82208
    ashbash82208 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new here :) looking for new friends!
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm new! (Kind of). I had success with this app several years ago and then put it down for some life changes. I'm back in a place where I need some external motivation and structure to get back on track. I hope it works!
  • Fitzzzzzyy
    Fitzzzzzyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, about 6 months ago I decided it was time to sort my life out and start working on the body I’ve wanted for 1/2 my life. The big 30 was just around the corner and I’d ran out of excuses to not do something about it! I’ve always been one to take on an extreme diet / gym routine that’s not at all sustainable. This time I tried to make small changes to my lifestyle and lose the weight slow and steady in a CALORIE DEFICIT. 6 months later I’ve lost 21lb and feeling so much better about myself (mentally and physically). I’ve still got a long way to go to achieve my long term goals but that’s my story so far ☺️
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    OliveSalt wrote: »
    I'm new! (Kind of). I had success with this app several years ago and then put it down for some life changes. I'm back in a place where I need some external motivation and structure to get back on track. I hope it works!

Same. Was here previously and did fantastic, lost 50lbs. Then life threw me a few curve balls and I gained all my weight back. Starting fresh!
  • mlucarelli74
    mlucarelli74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off MFP for years. Currently going through a divorce and my self esteem is very low. Started a diet a few weeks ago and lost some weight, but need support from a community. Please feel free to contact me. We can support each other!
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey newbs!! Add away:)
  • Maddiefigler
    Maddiefigler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started, and I am loving this so far! I really had no clue what I was eating until I started this! I really love how specific the numbers are.
  • getfitmanuel
    getfitmanuel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you want to see how I drop from 275 to 225, add me! Its gonna be epic.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
  • karenjoseph2003
    karenjoseph2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I've member for years but never used my membership! this year I'm keen to finally get to a 'normal' weight. want to lose 2-3 stones. I'm TRE, 800 cal sometimes Macroing it up to 1300 then 5:2! Bloody everything! argh! truly confused ;) and drinking 3ltrs min a day plus 3500 steps up to 10k! some help understanding macros would be great - I did find an online site but the amount of cals they said I need to eat was huge and I'm not that tall so not sure whether to believe it...anyone hello and very happy to be here
  • RichardHaw
    RichardHaw Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi to all the new people. I've been on here for a while but off and on and now back with a renewed focus. I'm in my 60s and dealing with the training and health issues that entails, feel free to add me.