You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

Replies

• AquaMeowAquaMeow Posts: 235Member Member Posts: 235Member Member
    Heyyy add me 😍
  • cherrylou123cherrylou123 Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    Hello everyone 🤗🤗🤗.. Nice to meet new friends here
  • CaptAwesome77CaptAwesome77 Posts: 77Member Member Posts: 77Member Member
    Hi everyone! I’m not new, per se... I’m just back after several years of inactivity. Well, sure enough inactivity and injury has led to gained weight that needs to come off, and MFP helped me do it back then, so hoping it can do it again. Nice to meet you all. Add me if you’d like, the more motivation the better!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 8,640Member Member Posts: 8,640Member Member
    Welcome to MFP everyone ...I hope everyone has great success on their journey ....If anyone wants a cheerleader while they are on their journey feel free to add me ....wishing everyone the very best :)
  • firstnotionsfirstnotions Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I am new to this process. I need to get this weight off of me and heal! I'm getting started and trying to figure it out!
  • sweetsiepopsweetsiepop Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi everyone. I am not necessarily new but this year is the first time I have logged more than a few days at a time. So far I have lost 18 (took a very long 2.5 months but I am happy lol).
  • RoutineWorkOutRoutineWorkOut Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hello, my name is John. I just joined and looking for some friends, accountability and encouragement in my journey. Need to lose close to 20lbs.
    Heyyy newbies add me :)
  • johnwats9675johnwats9675 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Just getting started
  • maaka1981maaka1981 Posts: 143Member Member Posts: 143Member Member
    Welcome everyone
  • lovepauloslovepaulos Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    If anyone wants to be friends come add me! Back on track with tracking!
    Heyyy I'm looking for new fitness pal friends !!!
  • myhanchomyhancho Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Hello everyone Im new to MFP! Currently in the morbidly obese category and will be started a keto diet. I attend the nursing program at my local community college and have become much more anxious about my weight after learning about all of the comorbidities associated with it. Plus I dont want to be the nurse who can barely walk down the hallway let alone help in an emergency such as a code blue. Heres to new beginnings ❤
  • MeetadnankhalidMeetadnankhalid Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi all, I am looking to reduce my body weight 25 %. I have downloaded this app to see my macros. Is there any one can help me to reduce carbs in my daily diet.
  • Gold6767Gold6767 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Hello all, I've been good about my daily tracking since I started MFP in February and now I'm looking to be more active in the community. I find it especially helpful and inspirational talking to other women and stealing your tips so feel free to friend me!
  • nicedude_bxunicedude_bxu Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I have a pretty bad diet and vices too, trying to turn things around, downloaded this app 3 weeks ago and it helped me much...i now try to change my diet and workout daily...
  • BreeFuBreeFu Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Hi all I’m new here I’m 25, student and Mum if 2 kids. I’m trying to loose weight Add me :)
  • milnpopmilnpop Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Just starting ugh nervous and excited at sams time

Hello, trying always to log in my food, exercise
  • ataleforthetimebeingataleforthetimebeing Posts: 83Member Member Posts: 83Member Member
    Hello. My name is Amrina (also known as Amy or Reena). I am new here and I love staying active. My current goals are just to maintain my overall fitness.
  • globalplanterglobalplanter Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hey there, I'm Phil. Like everyone else, I'm trying to lose fat. I'm also trying to gain muscle at 50. We'll see how it goes!