YA'LL I'VE MAINTAINED MY 160 WEIGHT LOSS FOR 10 YEARS! + PICS

Replies

• sunnylolasunny
    sunnylolasunny Posts: 34 Member
    Thanks for sharing! Amazing progress!
  • Thank you for sharing with us. I can't wait to have my pinup phase! And an active relationship <3<3 Your life looks wonderfullly full.
  • eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    Thank you for sharing with us. I can't wait to have my pinup phase! And an active relationship <3<3 Your life looks wonderfullly full.

Everyone should have a pin up phase! I still have a stock of red lipstick hahaha
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Love your story - you look great and like you're loving life! Go after it with all you got!
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    This is wonderful! 10 years?!? You're amazing!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Amber, those tatts though <3 way to go!
  • jmugs77
    jmugs77 Posts: 8 Member
    I love your ink <3 Congrats on the 10 year!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Great, inspiring journey. Thank you for sharing your story. It's so important for those of us who have alot of weight to lose to see the progression of your experience and be reminded that this is possible. You look fantastic!
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Nice tattoos! Great job maintaining a healthy lifestyle and thanks for the inspirational story!
  • oharras
    oharras Posts: 47 Member
    edited February 2021
    What a journey you have made to not only being happy in your own skin, but what you have done and continue to do for your health. As you age, you will be very satisfied with your very smart choices for your health with thank you! Congratulations on your wellness journey! Stay Proud!
  • markh251
    markh251 Posts: 1 Member
    Beautiful! Congratulations! Your story is very inspirational.
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Wow congratulations you are amazing! You look amazing and I'm so glad you have a boyfriend who treats you right and an active relationship. You're story and pics are inspiring.
  • ginamyrmel
    ginamyrmel Posts: 70 Member
    Beautiful! Love your tatts, too. I'm so glad that you are in such a great place. 10 years is so encouraging to read about. Thanks for posting this wonderful story. You've done a great job for yourself.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,423 Member
    Your story is lovely, and so are you!
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Congrats on your amazing loss and transformation! You look great!
  • eels4peels00
    Wow congratulations you are amazing! You look amazing and I'm so glad you have a boyfriend who treats you right and an active relationship. You're story and pics are inspiring.

Thanks!
    Only took a couple tries before we stumble into each other.
  • eels4peels00
    nexangelus wrote: »
    Amber, those tatts though <3 way to go!

Plz tell my parents how great they are hahahaha
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 512 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for reading!
    Amber

Amber, you're beautiful, and clearly work hard at taking care of yourself- which is the best! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • xxxtarable27xxx
    xxxtarable27xxx Posts: 104 Member
    JAW DROPPING!!!! That is my goals right there. I love your look.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    You are truly an inspiration to others, and thank you for sharing your story with all of us here at MFP. It's stories like yours that help the masses.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!