YA'LL I'VE MAINTAINED MY 160 WEIGHT LOSS FOR 10 YEARS! + PICS

Replies

• misplacedmama
    misplacedmama Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2021
    This is incredibly inspiring! After struggling with my weight for the same amount of time (lose, then gain plus extra - rinse and repeat), I think I subconsciously lost the belief that it's possible for me to lose and keep it off. It makes it hard to keep trying when that hope is gone.

Thank you so much for reminding me that it is possible, that it's worth fighting for!
  • 190reasonswhy
    190reasonswhy Posts: 25 Member
    That’s amazing! Good job Amber.
  • farminmama1
    farminmama1 Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look fabulous.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Thanks for sharing! Really inspiring stuff. You look amazing!!
  • acearle1
    acearle1 Posts: 2 Member
    Fantastic! I had a target of 190-220lbs (I'm 6' 4") for several reasons, and finally realized that I LIKE 250 :smile:. I like food, and the power behind the extra muscle. My doc wasn't happy, in spite of VERY healthy fat percentages, so I found a doc that didn't just read charts and knows something about athletics.

You look GREAT :smiley:! I'm envious of your bike and might try to find a similar one for my wife (hers was stolen a couple years ago).
  • midlifemimi
    midlifemimi Posts: 1 Member
    Way to go you're amazing!
  • Zenaryaa
    Zenaryaa Posts: 16 Member
    You look fantastic, congratulations! We have a similar style, I love your "pin up" phase pictures. Also, Fabletics makes the best pants, I see you're a fan as well!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    YOU ARE AMAZING! I I lost 100 lbs but wasn't great at maintenance and gained back 70lbs and here I am back at it again and you just inspired to NEVER give up!
  • eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    acearle1 wrote: »
    Fantastic! I had a target of 190-220lbs (I'm 6' 4") for several reasons, and finally realized that I LIKE 250 :smile:. I like food, and the power behind the extra muscle. My doc wasn't happy, in spite of VERY healthy fat percentages, so I found a doc that didn't just read charts and knows something about athletics.

You look GREAT :smiley:! I'm envious of your bike and might try to find a similar one for my wife (hers was stolen a couple years ago).

I LOVE FOOD!

I also love my bike and would definitely recommend All-City!

• eels4peels00
    This is incredibly inspiring! After struggling with my weight for the same amount of time (lose, then gain plus extra - rinse and repeat), I think I subconsciously lost the belief that it's possible for me to lose and keep it off. It makes it hard to keep trying when that hope is gone.

Thank you so much for reminding me that it is possible, that it's worth fighting for!

It's TOTALLY Possible!
  • JustaNoob
    JustaNoob Posts: 147 Member
    If my "after pictures" don't look as good as you posing with a porta potty, I don't want it! Great job!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Amazing doesn't begin to describe the changes in you, physically and in your confidence. You look completely blooming!! Celebrate YOU <3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Epic! You make porta-potty pics look good! ;)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    What a great milestone! Thanks for sharing!
  • eels4peels00
    JustaNoob wrote: »
    If my "after pictures" don't look as good as you posing with a porta potty, I don't want it! Great job!

LOVE A GOOD PORTA POTTY PIC!
  • eels4peels00
    Zenaryaa wrote: »
    You look fantastic, congratulations! We have a similar style, I love your "pin up" phase pictures. Also, Fabletics makes the best pants, I see you're a fan as well!

I honestly just started wearing them during the pandemic since I had no reason to wear jeans and the only workout gear I have is cycling kits. So far they are a fave, but I'm like uber cheap and only buy them when they're on sale. HAHAHA
  • KrisJ125
    KrisJ125 Posts: 93 Member
    You are inspiring! Way to go!!!
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    LOVE your story! :)
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    What an absolutely AMAZING achievement!!! So inspiring.
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I love your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!