Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    Planning a housewarming party. I had thought it would be a holiday thing but apparently it will be sooner.

Also if the piano is in its own room will that make the second Christmas talent show awkward if we all have to crowd into the parlour?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    I'm done with today.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I'm done with today.
    Shower and bed?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    I'm done with today.
    Shower and bed?

Shower, bed, Netflix and ice cream 😋

Eta: some people have a drink on Fridays, I eat a pint of ice cream😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Moving boxes while sick sucks. But got it all done yay
  • TwitchyMagee
    I'm done with today.
    Shower and bed?

Shower, bed, Netflix and ice cream 😋

Eta: some people have a drink on Fridays, I eat a pint of ice cream😆

Perfect♥️
  • Alinouveau2
    Going out for brunch or dinner. I wonder if the boy would go out with me
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    The cybercafe what'll be thread is an interesting ecosystem within Chit Chat but almost completely detached from it in every other way. Like an enclave.
  • Alinouveau2
    If I do a sleep meditation will I again dream of a sleep meditation? Should there be golfing sleep meditations in real life? I wonder if something is living in my gold bag in the shed
  • TwitchyMagee
    First heating oil delivery of the season scheduled for today. Because of high fuel costs there’s a new $500 minimum. I hope it lasts a few weeks. I hate being cold.
  • Alinouveau2
    Wall colours. My friend is going to paint our main floor...entrance way and family room. What's trendy these days? Could we use colour? We painted neutral for selling and I'm tired of slightly off white
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited October 2022
    At my job you have to bid for what you want to do and it’s based off seniority. I have none so I’m at the bottom of the barrel trying to choose between all the shifts people didn’t want. I don’t like this but 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m trying to decide what to pick in the next hour.
    A job that everyone says is boring but it’s out of the elements and said to be easy but also may drive me insane.

The area and time I’ve been working already with unknown random team members and I sure hope it’s not with people I have bad blood with or don’t like to pull their own weight.

Open time is an option which means I work whatever shift whenever which could be annoying but is also my only shot at sometimes having an early shift.

Tbh I’m not really looking forward to any of the options. Idk if I’ll ever get my transfer to catering.
    I had to work outside in these hurricane winds/rain and cold yesterday and I am not looking forward to winter. That might be reason enough to pick boring job that’s out of the elements.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    At my job you have to bid for what you want to do and it’s based off seniority. I have none so I’m at the bottom of the barrel trying to choose between all the shifts people didn’t want. I don’t like this but 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m trying to decide what to pick in the next hour.
    A job that everyone says is boring but it’s out of the elements and said to be easy but also may drive me insane.

The area and time I’ve been working already with unknown random team members and I sure hope it’s not with people I have bad blood with or don’t like to pull their own weight.

Open time is an option which means I work whatever shift whenever which could be annoying but is also my only shot at sometimes having an early shift.

Tbh I’m not really looking forward to any of the options. Idk if I’ll ever get my transfer to catering.
    I had to work outside in these hurricane winds/rain and cold yesterday and I am not looking forward to winter. That might be reason enough to pick boring job that’s out of the elements.

when you describe your job i like to imagine you are colonizing a new planet ♥️

• TwitchyMagee

It’s annoying that I can only have an imagination like yours when I’m exhausted. You really have a gift❤️

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Maybe one day when I’m 100 and instead of the commercial airline industry it’ll be the commercial space industry. Everyone boarding will be all like, “omg this is my first time in space! Will my bags be going to Mars with me?” I’ll just look at them and say, “if that’s what the tag says, yes.”✨
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Wondering what I was thinking when I invited my brother and the kids to come to my place for breakfast this morning 😅

Now I'm up at the crack of dawn on the only day I could sleep in because I have a bunch of stuff to do before i start cooking.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    Can @Peachesnstuff breathe yet?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Can @Peachesnstuff breathe yet?

I was wondering the same earlier, I hope she's doing ok <3
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    what *isnt* on my mind tbh
  • cowsfan12