What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    What’s bothering my daughter- I’m pretty sure it’s just good ol teenage angst but ya never can tell

all you can do is wait for her to talk *if she is ready* but i know that feel *hug*
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    What’s bothering my daughter- I’m pretty sure it’s just good ol teenage angst but ya never can tell

You're a good Dad, R.

I know things 😊

Seconded... well, the good dad bit. I openly claim that I know nothing. :heart:
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Just hug her. Trap her and hold her for a good little while, she'll get the message.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    @GymGoddessGoals 😍

My Valentine 💋

You ain’t neva lied
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I know that feeling, I think its a teenage thing. I keep asking my 14 year old what's wrong until she gets mad at me 😆

Yup it’s “NOTHING!” Quit fuggin askin me that 🤷‍♂️ She’s still my little girl I can’t helps it
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    quote="Kashmir_314_;c-45744129"]

You're a good Dad, R.

I know things 😊[/quote]

all you can do is wait for her to talk *if she is ready* but i know that feel *hug*

You're a good Dad, R.

I know things 😊

Seconded... well, the good dad bit. I openly claim that I know nothing. :heart:
    5ofseven wrote: »

Just hug her. Trap her and hold her for a good little while, she'll get the message.

Thanks.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    So much on my heart. Worry. Stress. Questioning what is "right". How to handle it. If I'm doing enough, or not. If I should act or not.

Noone has the answer, I have to work it out best I can, but sometimes I legit feel like lives are on the line, and if I choose wrong, it'll be devastating and destructive to those I care most about.

I know it's vague, but I don't expect a solution. Just need to lay down the emotion. ❤️

*big hugs* have faith that you will handle things the best you can. Be gentle with yourself ❤
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    So much on my heart. Worry. Stress. Questioning what is "right". How to handle it. If I'm doing enough, or not. If I should act or not.

Noone has the answer, I have to work it out best I can, but sometimes I legit feel like lives are on the line, and if I choose wrong, it'll be devastating and destructive to those I care most about.

I know it's vague, but I don't expect a solution. Just need to lay down the emotion. ❤️

*big hugs* have faith that you will handle things the best you can. Be gentle with yourself ❤

I think, if I'm honest, my biggest fear is that my "best" will be weighed and measured and found to be "not good enough" or just outright completely wrong.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Exacy this.. all you can do.. is the best you can 🤗
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Have faith in yourself and your choices. <3
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

I think, if I'm honest, my biggest fear is that my "best" will be weighed and measured and found to be "not good enough" or just outright completely wrong.

I understand but as long as YOU feel that you've done your best that's really all that matters ❤ don't make yourself sick with stress. I know it's easier said than done but stress only makes things worse.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

I know that feeling, I think its a teenage thing. I keep asking my 14 year old what's wrong until she gets mad at me 😆

Yup it’s “NOTHING!” Quit fuggin askin me that 🤷‍♂️ She’s still my little girl I can’t helps it

Same... my son will be 20 this summer and I'm still like that with him 😅 they will forever be my babies.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    zvwdym2y8x42.jpeg
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Uhh ohhh during this second round of the lockdown, I got into the habit of not wearing a bra !!!! And it feels kind of amazing- I don’t know if I can turn back.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    zvwdym2y8x42.jpeg

Id read this just cause of cover
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines.
    tavrazy3gdo4.gif
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    zvwdym2y8x42.jpeg

Id read this just cause of cover

She’s an amusing essayist.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Uhh ohhh during this second round of the lockdown, I got into the habit of not wearing a bra !!!! And it feels kind of amazing- I don’t know if I can turn back.

For the longest time, I didn't have a video camera, so I got used to no bra, yoga clothes, hoodies... And then my company gave me a web cam for those team calls. And now I have to brush my hair and put on half decent clothes. Sometimes I even do makeup. 😭

Oh.. The good old days... Haha
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Bagpipes are terrible