Options

Replies

• nicoleat1049
    nicoleat1049 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a little late posting this. My starting weight is 251
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    its fine! =) tomorrow morning I'm going to post a picture of the chart i have set up and the teams will be color coded. for those of you who have not posted your starting weight by the time i do it in the morning (probably around 10), you will not be placed on a team yet. if you post your weight later i will try to add you to a team
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    Ok i'm about to post the chart. we currently have 17 people so we will have 3 teams of 4 and one of 5. i didnt receive starting weights from: LighterJen, mitchellsmama, chollingshed74, wolfey24, alim10, kris1085, adriancal, veracan, Kelblue1, Slimmer_J, and NorthernCally. if you guys dont want to participate its fine just tell me.
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    here is the chart, the teams are color coded so we have blue, green, yellow, and red. if you wanna change the colors tell me what color you want and i can do it, or if you want a team name i can add that too

mfp.jpg
  • Raven413
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just saw this. Is it too late ? SW is 206.
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    yay i love the color blue...GO TEAM BLUE!! :)
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Go Team Yellow!!!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    Raven413, i just added you to the blue team. to other people that are just seeing this, today is the last day i'm going to add people in because we gotta actually get it started. i'm sorry to be rude like that but iv just kept adding people even when i said i wouldnt. heres the revised chart:

mfp-1.jpg
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    yay i love the color blue...GO TEAM BLUE!! :)

^5
  • clvdandj
    Options
    im in!! sign me up!
  • clvdandj
    Options
    SW 270
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! Go team red!!!
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    I'm in!
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    i'm very interested if there is still room!

SW: 207
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW:169
    CW:165
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    ok iv added you guys. we now have 4 teams of 4 and 1 team of 5. i'm gonna wait til around 8 today to post the final chart because people keep asking to join. the only person who has changed teams as of now is amandac72. i made a new purple team for the people that just asked to join and moved amandac72 there from the red team. if other people ask to join from now on, i'll add them to one of the teams of 4
  • clvdandj
    Options
    thanks to everyone who posted their current weights! much appreciated! too all the new people that asked to join, iv added you to the list. i would like to try and make it a weekly thing where we weigh in on fridays or saturdays. currently, LighterJen, mitchellsmama, chollingshed74, wolfey24, alim10, kris1085, adriancal, veracan, nicoleat1049, Kelblue1, Slimmer_J, NorthernCally, i dont have your current weight. if possible, can you post it tonight? prettypooks i just took your current weight from your signature thingy. thanks! =)

Id prefer Friday weigh ins since that is my official weigh in day! So hoping this friday we can weigh in?
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    When will the first challenge be up? Jw
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    in response to the last two posts, people can weigh in on either fridays or saturdays, whichever they prefer, we can use both as long as they are before like 3 pm saturday. saturday night i will post the updated charts with everyones percentages lost, announce the weeks individual winner, and the winning team. i will also try to post a challenge.

here is my idea for this weeks challenge: for the next 5 days (monday through friday only), people should keep track of their exercise. if on friday everyone could email me their calories burned total for those five days, it would be the best. the team that burns the most calories will win. (since some teams have more people than others, i find the average calories burned.) if anybody has objections to this idea, let me know and we can definitely do something else, i just thought this might be good
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    in response to the last two posts, people can weigh in on either fridays or saturdays, whichever they prefer, we can use both as long as they are before like 3 pm saturday. saturday night i will post the updated charts with everyones percentages lost, announce the weeks individual winner, and the winning team. i will also try to post a challenge.

here is my idea for this weeks challenge: for the next 5 days (monday through friday only), people should keep track of their exercise. if on friday everyone could email me their calories burned total for those five days, it would be the best. the team that burns the most calories will win. (since some teams have more people than others, i find the average calories burned.) if anybody has objections to this idea, let me know and we can definitely do something else, i just thought this might be good

sounds good to me :)
    thanks for organizing this!