What's your kryptonite?

Replies

• brywill32606
    brywill32606 Posts: 49 Member
    General T'so's Chicken

• useyourthorns
    useyourthorns Posts: 30 Member
    Cheese, and I'm supposed to avoid casein so it's doubly bad.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Havent had it but Craving halvah... and a "shadow" - doughnut I used to get 24 years ago- vanilla cream filled cake, chocolate icing and colored sprinkles. It was unlike any doughnut I ever had... I truly have not had a doughnut in 20 plus years but can just taste that one! I had it with hot chocolate.. mmm

p4mblbzosdpz.png
    was it like this?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Havent had it but Craving halvah... and a "shadow" - doughnut I used to get 24 years ago- vanilla cream filled cake, chocolate icing and colored sprinkles. It was unlike any doughnut I ever had... I truly have not had a doughnut in 20 plus years but can just taste that one! I had it with hot chocolate.. mmm

p4mblbzosdpz.png
    was it like this?

Nope- like this- hlgss9o8qsmj.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Honestly, meat of any kind
  • VegjoyP
    Chocolate chip cookie dough and now I found one I can enjoy on occasion- Sweet Loreins! Gluten free and vegan. So good !
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Chocolate chip cookie dough and now I found one I can enjoy on occasion- Sweet Loreins! Gluten free and vegan. So good !

I keep wanting to try that! It's on my list, but I also don't want to eat the entire package so I usually walk past it. But soon I'm going to check that box off the list. Glad to hear it's good!
  • pancakerunner

It is good, agreed!
  • thompsjared3
    thompsjared3 Posts: 25 Member
    Mine is the TruFru chocolate covered frozen raspberries/strawberries at Costco. Just posted about them and honestly, I said this in my post, but I could eat the whole bag!
  • pancakerunner
    Cheese, and I'm supposed to avoid casein so it's doubly bad.

and dairy free "cheese" just isn't the same :(
  • pancakerunner
    pudding, lately
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    dark chocolate
  • VegjoyP
    As always peanut butter
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    dark chocolate

not that it matters to anyone...but thought I was posting this one in 'what you're currently obsessing...' .

I would actually have to agree with @VegjoyP....my kryptonite has been peanut butter...always that damn peanut butter🤣
  • pancakerunner
    dark chocolate

not that it matters to anyone...but thought I was posting this one in 'what you're currently obsessing...' .

I would actually have to agree with @VegjoyP....my kryptonite has been peanut butter...always that damn peanut butter🤣

guam7gn6qt6u.png
  • bcust
    bcust Posts: 3 Member
    Chips of any kind...lol
  • PAPYRUS3
    edited April 2021
    dark chocolate

guam7gn6qt6u.png

Well this one sure is a heck of lot better (ingredient wise) than the original it seems. I actually go for just a roasted ground peanut one - nothing else added. I prefer to add flaked sea salt myself.

Then again, I'm sure it would taste really really good! (Amazon would ship this to my country @ $29.00😮)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Cake.. tiramisu to be specific
  • VegjoyP
    dark chocolate

guam7gn6qt6u.png

Well this one sure is a heck of lot better (ingredient wise) than the original it seems. I actually go for just a roasted ground peanut one - nothing else added. I prefer to add flaked sea salt myself.

Then again, I'm sure it would taste really really good! (Amazon would ship this to my country @ $29.00😮)

na3dsezndrho.jpg
    tspunf0kbwdx.jpg
    coms5xeblv19.jpg

These..!!