MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    YAY Go Green Team!!! :0)

Challenge sounds great (track exercise M-F, report calories burned)

Are we doing a drink 1/2 body weight in water + 10 pushups full/knees/wall every other day (sorry, I'd track back to double check but my computer is so SLOW today! - I think it's dying :(

Ready to rock it out this week! Woo HOOO
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    We can definitely have those as personal challenges if people want to, but i'm not sure how we would keep track of it as teams to have a winning team or anything. if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, we can definitely consider them either for this week or the ones to come
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Green team Rules!!!!!!! :)
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I may get confused with too many challenges within this. Can we start out with just like ... one per week? I like your challenge of keeping track of the calories burned M-F for this week. Great idea!
    But, the water and the push-ups too... is very confusing.
    Maybe once we get going we can add more than 1 challenge per week........ but for me... it is great to keep things simple at first.
    Thanks for putting this all together!

Linda
  • clvdandj
    Options
    I may get confused with too many challenges within this. Can we start out with just like ... one per week? I like your challenge of keeping track of the calories burned M-F for this week. Great idea!
    But, the water and the push-ups too... is very confusing.
    Maybe once we get going we can add more than 1 challenge per week........ but for me... it is great to keep things simple at first.
    Thanks for putting this all together!

Linda

i agree :)
  • AvaCopper11
    Options
    Can i join?
    CW-202
    GW-145
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 184.0 Am i going to be on a team also?
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    ok after adding all the people who have asked, here is the chart i have come up with. if any information is wrong, please tell me and i will fix it.

mfp-2.jpg

in response to people posts about the challenges, we will just be doing the group challenge with the exercise calories unless anyone has objections to that challenge. let me know =)

next week, if people would post their weights either friday or saturday before 3 pm, that would be amazing.
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Go team yellow!!
  • clvdandj
    Options
    go purple team!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Room for 1 more? If so, I'm in! SW - 251.4
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    ok i have the final version of the chart. okieworkout, i have added you to the red team. if one more person comes, i will add you to the purple team to make the teams even. other than that, we are not accepting new people. i'm sorry but after the next person (if any), i have to draw the line and say no more people.

just to be final about this, this week's challenge will be to see which team burns the most calories exercising. from monday to friday only, each person should send me or post in the group their total exercise calories burned for those five days only. i will add them all up and see which team wins! also, you can choose to weigh in either friday or saturday morning, saturday by at least 3 pm (est). saturday night i will post the updated charts and announce both the individual and team winners. thanks everybody for participating!

mfp2.jpg
  • AvaCopper11
    Options
    Thank you! Go team Green!!
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this... This is great! I have an awesome week of exercise planned. Spinning, kickboxing, yoga... Go team Blue!!!

Lisa
    aka Prettypooks
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I agree, thanks for the organizing!!

Lets go Yellow team.. I am starting a new Chalean Extreme today to go with my running, turbo kickboxing and Tae-Bo!!! Lets burn it with calories ladies!
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    ok i have the final version of the chart. okieworkout, i have added you to the red team. if one more person comes, i will add you to the purple team to make the teams even. other than that, we are not accepting new people. i'm sorry but after the next person (if any), i have to draw the line and say no more people.

just to be final about this, this week's challenge will be to see which team burns the most calories exercising. from monday to friday only, each person should send me or post in the group their total exercise calories burned for those five days only. i will add them all up and see which team wins! also, you can choose to weigh in either friday or saturday morning, saturday by at least 3 pm (est). saturday night i will post the updated charts and announce both the individual and team winners. thanks everybody for participating!

mfp2.jpg

I'm not able to see the chart you are posting. Do you have a link where I can access it? What team am I on?

Thanks,
    Opal
  • clvdandj
    Options

mfp2.jpg

I'm not able to see the chart you are posting. Do you have a link where I can access it? What team am I on?

Thanks,
    Opal

Your on yellow team! Not sure how else you can see that chart tho!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    no problem! i really just wanted a challenge myself. to the people who can't see the chart (im not sure why), i think this link below should take you to it:

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa377/alibaba1020/mfp2.jpg
  • AmyByExample
    Options
    Ok team green, I got in a whopping 30 minutes and 222 calories today. Will get more tomorrow. Planning to join the YMCA tomorrow and take the kiddos after school.

I'd love to lose 2#'s this week - so let's do this!

Hugs,

Amy
  • AmyByExample
    Options
    Oops - I double posted - old slow laptop...