Less Alcohol - FEBRUARY 2021 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,578 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I originally decided to drink less in order to lose weight.
    I have been on this thread since Nov 28.18
    Thank you to @MissMay for keeping us going.

I am going to post with my usual diary style to keep track of my AF days.
    I will be keeping to my usual goal of 16-20 AF days per month. It is manageable for me and doesn't put too much pressure on me. So far I have been able to keep with it. One month I raised the goal and failed miserably, so I learned from that. I think this is my sweet spot.
    My rule for myself: No drinking 2 days in a row, strive for 2AF days in a row in between at minimum.

Sunday Feb 21 - AF - I will be tomorrow also to get my 2AF days in a row.
    Monday Feb 21 - AF - Very early workday start tomorrow, so AF tonight. Always happy to see my 16 : - )
    Tuesday Feb 23 - Drinks. I enjoyed them, but eat completely differently when I have alcohol for sure.
    Wednesday Feb 24 - AF - Trying to not have drinks 2 days in a row.
    Thursday Feb 25 - Drinks (2) - Broke my 2 days AF in a row rule for myself. Planned drinks for Saturday, so AF for Friday for sure.
    Friday Feb 26 AF - Quick month!

Rolling total 18AF days out of 26 days
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Day 27 AF for me, day 19 AF for husband. We agreed last night that life felt "chill". We got ourselves into a good place, calm and content, so we're good with keeping it going.

I tried AF faux bubbly rose Senorio de la Tautila and actually it was the best AF drink taste-wise so far for me.

Smelled like the real deal, looked like it, tasted like it, had the "zing" on the tongue feeling like real wine, sweetness level just like regular bubbly rose. It was well made. The downside is the price tag (an import), not avail in stores just online. The other downside is that it can make you seriously gassy if you drink too much of it! Still I would buy it again maybe as a gift for a pregnant or nursing mother or for when people come over and I need an special AF standby.

I got their AF white wine bubbly too but that one arrived spoiled (normal for Arizona due to heat and sun) so I chucked it.

Time to finish my coffee and get to work making today a great day...:)