March 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,948 Member
    @hanlonsk Great pictures. It took me a minute to realize what that last one meant. It's early and my brain isn't awake yet. I hope you are okay. When are you moving? I agree with your parents Hannah Hanlon is a bit much. :lol:

@marisap2010 I hope your headache went away and you're feeling better today.

@polskagirl01 That's great news on the shoes. Enjoy getting back into biking and exploring new places to ride.
  • libbyralls
    libbyralls Posts: 23 Member
    Didn’t have time to run yesterday.
    Hoping to get a short run in today, probably on my elliptical since I won’t have time until pretty late
  • quilteryoyo
    @Tramboman I'm glad you and your wife BOTH saw the robins. Now it's official that spring is on the way. Hahaha about the tools of ignorance.

@Camaramandy648 So sorry that you didn't have a good birthday. Good luck with the job you want and maybe you can celebrate your birthday this weekend at the race.

@RunsOnEspresso Good luck with the Yeti training. It sounds intense.

@hamsterwheel6 I hope your foot gets better without having to go to doctor.

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,430 Member
    @quilteryoyo so happy that you got to run for the first time since your surgery! And running in the new shoes that your mom and dad bought was extra special.
  • quilteryoyo
    Thanks @Scott6255 ! I thought so too.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    @quilteryoyo So happy for you getting to run again!!!!!
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    So glad you were able to go for a run @quilteryoyo!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    3-1 7k slow
    3-2 7k easy
    3-3 7k easy
    3-4 7k slow
    3-5 7k easy

March Total: 35k
    March Goal: 150k

Sunny, low 20s F, and a west wind today. Saw a couple of robins, some squirrels, and a pair of geese.
    @quilteryoyo Happy you can run again, and now you have special shoes as well.

When you pop in here claiming your December 2021 mileage, what accomplishments will you have made?

PUT THE FUN BACK IN THE RUN!
    Return to a good running weight of 175 lbs (second attempt)