Looking for LGBTQA+ Friends! (Allies welcome!) πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Foxtone
Foxtone Posts: 9 Member
The title says it all, I am looking for LGBTQA+ friends and allies (someone that is heterosexual but supportive)!

My name's Anthony, I'm a trans male, and currently living in Nova Scotia, Canada, however my friend search bares no mind for distance. I'm currently 28 years old, a huge nerd at heart, and attending college this fall for IT systems management & security.

Send a request or drop me a message, and post here if you are looking for other like-minded friends. Happy pride!
πŸ’—πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€
Β«13

Replies

• risingmoonstexas
    risingmoonstexas Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I'm here for all! My IM is open to anyone! Send me a friend request!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi there .... I support ALL ...feel free to add me :) Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • LauraRapier
    LauraRapier Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I will be your friend (also a member of the LGBT community)
  • palprotein
    palprotein Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there! I'm a trans man as well. Sent you a friend request :)
  • lilharumaki
    lilharumaki Posts: 112 Member
    Nice to meet all of you!! I don’t know if this counts but I am asexual πŸ’œ Good luck to everyone on their journeys!!!
  • Foxtone
    Still looking for more friends! πŸ’›
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Hey bisexual here, so glad you made this thread. Love mfp and genuinely nice community but it can be extremely heteronormative. I'm technologically challenged so you'll have to add me lol
  • Foxtone
    Hey bisexual here, so glad you made this thread. Love mfp and genuinely nice community but it can be extremely heteronormative. I'm technologically challenged so you'll have to add me lol

I just sent one over your way! πŸ€— MFP has always been strange to add friends, but it may be an extra step that helps weed out bots.

If you click on someone's profile picture or their name, and then their name once more above their message board stats, you can view their profile and then click on the green button that says 'Add Friend.' Have a great day!
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Foxtone wrote: Β»

I just sent one over your way! πŸ€— MFP has always been strange to add friends, but it may be an extra step that helps weed out bots.

If you click on someone's profile picture or their name, and then their name once more above their message board stats, you can view their profile and then click on the green button that says 'Add Friend.' Have a great day!

Thanks!
  • 1beautyguru
    1beautyguru Posts: 8 Member
    Supporter here! My partner in slime (aka my sister) is gay and they are fabulous :)
    Please feel free to add me as a friend, I could use some on here too!
    Unfortunately I don't track food alot due to lack of time. I eat mostly clean and I just bought a Garmin to track workouts (when I remember to double tap before workout - argh!) and sleep.
  • dotteddice
    dotteddice Posts: 5 Member
    My partner is trans MTF and just had gender reassignment surgery this week. I'm hoping she can come home today or tomorrow.

I'm accepting friend requests if anybody wants to add me so I can like and comment on your posts and updates. I'm not good about logging food everyday but I try to log in to this app at least a few times a week.
  • Viktoria2022
    Viktoria2022 Posts: 16 Member
    I would love to be part of this group/find friends. My partner is AFAB trans/non-binary. I am a cis lesbian (a political identity for me, it's complicated, I am no TERF). Rather I am on the non-binary scale as I switch between masc and fem while still being cis. Part of loosing weight is me getting over my "dysphoria" - I don't feel aligned with my now quite feminine body after gaining some weight. Been a user for a couple of years but never connected with anyone on the boards. Looking for motivation and a safe space - can we form a group perhaps? I don't even know how to friend people on here haha. One thing I am trying to sort out is what is healthy weight loss to help my "dysphoria", and what borders on an unhealthy desire to be very skinny (and thus more androgynous, which is my ideal). Love and solidarity to all!
  • ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    I’m a supporter and if anyone needs a friend or a shoulder to lean on or just to pass the day away I am here!! All the best to you!!
  • Foxtone
    I would love to be part of this group/find friends. My partner is AFAB trans/non-binary. I am a cis lesbian (a political identity for me, it's complicated, I am no TERF). Rather I am on the non-binary scale as I switch between masc and fem while still being cis. Part of loosing weight is me getting over my "dysphoria" - I don't feel aligned with my now quite feminine body after gaining some weight. Been a user for a couple of years but never connected with anyone on the boards. Looking for motivation and a safe space - can we form a group perhaps? I don't even know how to friend people on here haha. One thing I am trying to sort out is what is healthy weight loss to help my "dysphoria", and what borders on an unhealthy desire to be very skinny (and thus more androgynous, which is my ideal). Love and solidarity to all!

It's so wonderful to have you as a friend, thank you so much for reaching out! I was actually contemplating creating a group for the LGBTQ+ and our wonderful allies! Supporting and motivating each other while creating a safe atmosphere. I do it for one of the games I play, so it wouldn't be any difficult to do so here. πŸ€—πŸ’›

I've added everyone here so far, but if I've missed you, please reach out! My diary is open and I love sharing the healthy meals I can up with on a budget. Much love, take care all!