What's on your mind?

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Thinking about all the birthday cake I will have this weekend (birthday is only monday)

e0odzjnbsuco.gif

You deserve it lady! Happy you can enjoy it this year. Happy early birthday!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited March 2021
    lx1x wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Thinking about all the birthday cake I will have this weekend (birthday is only monday)

e0odzjnbsuco.gif

Love that you're getting a jumpstart! Happy birthday!!

I couldn't eat some last year so I'm going all in this year 😆

Nice . Gonna share? 🤪

Yes, with me 😁😂

😂 Took ya long enough to show up.. 😝
  • lx1x
    Why do I always order weird stuff
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

😂

Now don't ask me what I was searching for to find this 😂😂😂
  • lx1x
    edited March 2021
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

😂

Now don't ask me what I was searching for to find this 😂😂😂

🤐 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

Because you’re amazing.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Dude I hella partnered with another influencer to promote my page again today 😂... It's not going that well 😂... I think it's because I just did this last week on a super similar page 😂...

And then ig went down for several hours 😂... And I had my first troll 😂...

OMG Dude my life is super ridiculous 😂😂😂
    And I'm going to feel hella dumb if all you guys are gone and it's hella new people here now 😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Things that used to be and things that could have been.
    How things can slip away between your fingers before you realize that they were part of your dreams.
    How day dreams can turn into reality and how reality can turn into nightmares.

Now I'm gona tune this pretty blonde guitar of mine and pick all these things off of my mind :)

Deep
    ❤️
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,180 Member
    It's the last day of winter.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Things that used to be and things that could have been.
    How things can slip away between your fingers before you realize that they were part of your dreams.
    How day dreams can turn into reality and how reality can turn into nightmares.

Now I'm gona tune this pretty blonde guitar of mine and pick all these things off of my mind :)

Deep
    ❤️

I got a tune for you ;)<3
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Putting nylons when you have joint pain and not able to use a arm is a whole workout 😅 I'm too tired to go out for dinner now. 😂
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

Don’t ever leave.
    Don’t ever change.
    ❤️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    That I'm having issues with being made out to be the "bad guy" when the issue is entirely on the end of the company shipping me the goods.

Story: I pre-ordered a vinyl back in Sept. I knew it would not be released until Feb. but seeing as it was a signed copy by the artist and limited to 2000, I jumped and pre-ordered it. Feb. comes and the vinyl gets delayed due to a Covid outbreak at their US facility. New release date was today. Meanwhile, I am watching numerous people on social media and people I actually know who are getting the same vinyl way ahead of the release date from the same company.

I have emailed this company three separate times in regards to shipping information, making them aware (very politely, I might add) that I have had many issues with vinyls arriving since Nov. of last year. I want the tracking information so I can keep on top of USPS. Today is the last day for pre-order fulfillment, they still have not updated shipping info (my order is still stuck on "ordered" and the ONLY way to get them to respond was to leave a bad review on their FB page in which they tried to pick a fight with me over my emails, while a.) refusing to acknowledge my unanswered questions and b.) LYING TO MY FACE to tell me that the item had been shipped today without providing ANY SHIPPING INFORMATION.

Meanwhile, I ordered the record day release of the same album from a small record store out of Vermont today and they already put it in the mail!

So clearly, the problem lies with this specific company and they wonder why their rating over the last two years has dropped from a 5 to a 2.7! If weren't a signed copy, I would have cancelled the order! But as it stands, I'm just MAD that they're making me out to be the bad guy when it's very BLATANTLY obvious that they're doing this to me.. and SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE.

I'm just so mad.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

Don’t ever leave.
    Don’t ever change.
    ❤️

IslandGal3 wrote: »
    grsi5wzm8dq7.jpg

😂😂 I love you!

Love you more! 🤗
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Drove by a bar the other day look like there was a wedding party .
    Cars parked everywhere
    Nice to see things are going back to normal.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    I think my right patella is looking more deformed??

8z1sssrcmdqv.jpeg