What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: Β»
    These were delicious, so tender they fell off the bone 🀀
    kj60mpdxoq5o.jpg
    rosugq448yfi.jpg

Hey ya Jo , got any left over for an old friend :)

All thats left are clean bones 😁 sorry K
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    These were delicious, so tender they fell off the bone 🀀
    kj60mpdxoq5o.jpg
    rosugq448yfi.jpg

Hey ya Jo , got any left over for an old friend :)

All thats left are clean bones 😁 sorry K

Dammit always a day late and a dollar short ;)
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    5ofseven wrote: Β»
    Boobs, boob gaps, ALL varieties and ratios <3

Ahhhhh boobs 😍...if I didn't have a *kitten* tornado going on in my head , I'd be able to think about them πŸŒͺ️🌩️
  • Tigg_er

Ahhhhh boobs 😍...if I didn't have a *kitten* tornado going on in my head , I'd be able to think about them πŸŒͺ️🌩️

Well maybe if you thought of them that tornado might go away --Just a thought :)
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member

Well maybe if you thought of them that tornado might go away --Just a thought :)

Maybe....but on top of everything else, I've had way too much coffee tonight πŸ€―πŸ˜„
  • Tigg_er

Maybe....but on top of everything else, I've had way too much coffee tonight πŸ€―πŸ˜„

I hear ya Pal ,, Hang in there
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited March 2021

It's true, they make everything better. Probably due in large part to the ladies they're on.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I was Sleep Shamed by my alarm this morning. As I am at least 6 days a week. Some days I could use another 4-6 hours of sleep. Not today, I feel amazing today. But some days.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Some days the crap life throws at you feels so freaking heavy.

Today I buckled under the weight. The last few hours of tonight were the final plates added to a heavy emotional bar and I just caved under the weight.

Hopefully a good cry will help me shake off the feeling of failure, so I can get back to dealing with this crazy life one day at a time.

Sometimes a good cry is the best medicine. Im sorry you're feeling like this. I try to remember this.
    z9bkgc9f1rri.jpg

And one day at a time is the best way, sometimes its just making it hour by hour .. big hugs πŸ€—β€

Thank you so much. ❀️

This quote was so perfectly chosen. I spent a lot of time tonight thinking about the total cost of my mistakes, and whether different choices would have cost less, or just been paid out differently.

I know I can't change the past. And I had no way of knowing how the future would play out.

Courage to continue.
    Hour by hour. ❀️

Sending hugs and good happy-with-yourself-no-matter-what thoughts. <3 Even if you feel 'less than' at the moment, know you've done the absolute best you could with what you knew and had available. And know you human and loved!!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Someone's profile picture 😈😏

Stupid sexy giraffes

Don’t be jealous of the sexy giraffe. 😏
  • MelG7777
    The Gap
  • MelG7777
    I'm so embarrassed. I drove my daughter to school this morning and didn't check how much gas I had before leaving. The light came on when I was driving back home, I was wearing a pajama bottom and slippers and had to stop at the gas station like that πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

I think you need @PaperDoll_ to scold you too!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm so embarrassed. I drove my daughter to school this morning and didn't check how much gas I had before leaving. The light came on when I was driving back home, I was wearing a pajama bottom and slippers and had to stop at the gas station like that πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

I'm laughing so hard right now. Been there πŸ˜‚

I probably could have made it home but I was afraid to be stuck on the side of the road. I mean, i suppose it could have been worse. I could have been wearing these...
    dbs3cugfkt9f.jpg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    Sending hugs and good happy-with-yourself-no-matter-what thoughts. <3 Even if you feel 'less than' at the moment, know you've done the absolute best you could with what you knew and had available. And know you human and loved!!

❀️ I did do my best. So many times I felt like I was being forced to try and figure out which path would hurt my loved ones the least, without ever being able to see all the variables. And even with hindsight, I STILL don't know which choices would have been the better ones. I just look at my loved ones and see how much they are hurting now and wish I SOMEHOW could have done better. Love you, and thank you @ReenieHJ ❀️
    I've spent a lot of time, in the last decade particularly, investing in my abilities to communicate. All of it is really geared around what you've identified - not being fully informed in the past, and unable to then accurately forecast the future. It's very en vogue now, to hold people accountable for what they could not have known.

Recently I've found some ways of dealing and communicating that have really helped me detach the emotional aspects of hard choices - I can sleep at night, my brain turns off where it used to never. Even at 50 I'm still learning, long since past the point when any reasonable person would both stop refining that area and not think there was enough juice to be worth the squeeze. But...I am better emotionally for the work, and able to find a peace that has eluded me for five decades. I've never been able to turn off the voices, especially at night, until now. And when I say now, I mean the last couple of months - so recent as to be laughable.

Keep fighting.

Thank you for this. The one good thing, I guess, is that I'm usually so exhausted by the time I get to bed, that I am out cold pretty darn quickly.
    As for the rest... I have a ways to go yet. I hope i can get to that place you describe. It sounds like a beautiful place to be. ❀️
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»

I don’t scold.. I lovingly remind. πŸ€—
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

I'm laughing so hard right now. Been there πŸ˜‚

I probably could have made it home but I was afraid to be stuck on the side of the road. I mean, i suppose it could have been worse. I could have been wearing these...
    dbs3cugfkt9f.jpg

You'd have been an Internet sensation πŸ˜‚

They are usually my pair of choice but they're too wide for the gas pedal πŸ˜πŸ˜†
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»

I don’t scold.. I lovingly remind. πŸ€—

Don’t take away my fantasy.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

There is no shame in the pajama game. Own it like a boss queen.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    qicw0qxgxv28.jpg

πŸ˜±πŸ˜‹