What's on your mind?

Replies

• Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    How long can @slimgirljo15 tread water ?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    How long can @slimgirljo15 tread water ?

Floaties help :#
    tq6zbc0cdyic.gif
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Boob gap

Is that the new thigh gap?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2021
    These were delicious, so tender they fell off the bone 🤤
    kj60mpdxoq5o.jpg
    rosugq448yfi.jpg
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven wrote: »
    Boob gap

Is that the new thigh gap?

Very well could be 🤔

Should be. Boobs are great, they each need their own space to stand out in.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Boob gap

Tell me more..🤔
  • 5ofseven
    Boob gap

Tell me more..🤔

Sometimes so many words are best served by pictures when the converting math is done.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Boob gap

Tell me more..🤔

Boob gap or no boob gap?

👀
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Boob gap

Tell me more..🤔

Boob gap or no boob gap?

I am more of a visual person, I would need to see both and then I'll decide 😋😆
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Someone's profile picture 😈😏
  • 5ofseven
    edited March 2021

Stupid sexy giraffes
  • slimgirljo15
    Some days the crap life throws at you feels so freaking heavy.

Today I buckled under the weight. The last few hours of tonight were the final plates added to a heavy emotional bar and I just caved under the weight.

Hopefully a good cry will help me shake off the feeling of failure, so I can get back to dealing with this crazy life one day at a time.

Sometimes a good cry is the best medicine. Im sorry you're feeling like this. I try to remember this.
    z9bkgc9f1rri.jpg

And one day at a time is the best way, sometimes its just making it hour by hour .. big hugs 🤗❤

• am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    Some prof pics looks like cartoon character.
    Or working in Walt Disney.. :o:*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478mscm4f161qfz2j753hsym40ml7kxj2q8nc4komc&rid=giphy.gif
  • 5ofseven
    edited March 2021
    Boobs, boob gaps, ALL varieties and ratios <3
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    These were delicious, so tender they fell off the bone 🤤
    kj60mpdxoq5o.jpg
    rosugq448yfi.jpg

Hey ya Jo , got any left over for an old friend :)
  • slimgirljo15

Today I buckled under the weight. The last few hours of tonight were the final plates added to a heavy emotional bar and I just caved under the weight.

Hopefully a good cry will help me shake off the feeling of failure, so I can get back to dealing with this crazy life one day at a time.

Sometimes a good cry is the best medicine. Im sorry you're feeling like this. I try to remember this.
    z9bkgc9f1rri.jpg

And one day at a time is the best way, sometimes its just making it hour by hour .. big hugs 🤗❤

Thank you so much. ❤️

This quote was so perfectly chosen. I spent a lot of time tonight thinking about the total cost of my mistakes, and whether different choices would have cost less, or just been paid out differently.

I know I can't change the past. And I had no way of knowing how the future would play out.

Courage to continue.
    Hour by hour. ❤️

🤗❤
  • 5ofseven

z9bkgc9f1rri.jpg

Thank you so much. ❤️

This quote was so perfectly chosen. I spent a lot of time tonight thinking about the total cost of my mistakes, and whether different choices would have cost less, or just been paid out differently.

I know I can't change the past. And I had no way of knowing how the future would play out.

Courage to continue.
    Hour by hour. ❤️

I've spent a lot of time, in the last decade particularly, investing in my abilities to communicate. All of it is really geared around what you've identified - not being fully informed in the past, and unable to then accurately forecast the future. It's very en vogue now, to hold people accountable for what they could not have known.

Recently I've found some ways of dealing and communicating that have really helped me detach the emotional aspects of hard choices - I can sleep at night, my brain turns off where it used to never. Even at 50 I'm still learning, long since past the point when any reasonable person would both stop refining that area and not think there was enough juice to be worth the squeeze. But...I am better emotionally for the work, and able to find a peace that has eluded me for five decades. I've never been able to turn off the voices, especially at night, until now. And when I say now, I mean the last couple of months - so recent as to be laughable.

Keep fighting.