Cosmo Girls- starting a group for women losing 100lbs+

Options

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll send everyone friend requests.

CW - 251.4
    GW - 151.4
    Goal for end of 10-week challenge - 221
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the lovely new folk.... Pleasure to have you on board... Dutchess is our driver, on this journey into.... smaller land. Remember your seat belts :) dont forget your water.. and over all.. Remember this is for you... :)
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    Just a little bit about me and my signatures .. the MFP one is my long term goal. The one to take me down to 70kgs, for my frame and height, they tell me i should be anywhere between 50 and 68 kgs roughly. we shall see when i get there, i have never been below 75 kilos since i was 18 years old, I'm not sure what i would even look like :).. It was nearly 30 years back now.. *kgs being what we use here in Australia :)

My other one is in pounds, its a shorter goal, but pretty much the half way point for me, one i haven't been near in 21 years. So im hoping, I will have half of that gone by the time Xmas comes around. :)

so there you have it, just a bit about me, and why i have those two signatures :)
  • dutchess48
    Options
    OK COSMO GIRLS THE FIRST WEEK CHART IS READY !

cosmogirlweightchart-2.jpg

Good luck ladies and work hard! Remember if you haven't given your goals to do so by sunday so I can add it to the board. Make sure to log in during the week and let us all know how your doing . You can also see the board on my blog if you just click the link.

BLOG: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dutchess48
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    ppsstt purplepony.. you sure your not my twin? lol We seem real close in weight as of now, and what we want ot be in 10 weeks.. :)

Thanks... dutchess, for all the work.. you truly rock..

Good luck everyone
  • PurplePonyDoc
    Options
    bbwangel, we must be twins! :) I think we'll make it! And yes, thanks Dutchess for all your hard work. I'm so excited to have a group that understands this journey! Let's go girls!! We can do this!!
  • dutchess48
    Options
    bbwangel, we must be twins! :) I think we'll make it! And yes, thanks Dutchess for all your hard work. I'm so excited to have a group that understands this journey! Let's go girls!! We can do this!!

when your posting the cosmo girl logo make sure you change the IMG to img lower case. it's at the end and beginning of the link
  • lilsunshinecc
    lilsunshinecc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi, is it to late to join?
  • dutchess48
    Options
    hi, is it to late to join?

For this week yes because the board is already posted, but I'll put anyone who wants to join this week in group two . Go ahead and friend everyone in the thread so you can be in the loop now, then just post your goal for the week on your status and make sure to start it with COSMO GIRLS so people will pay attention. Then send me your starting weight and goal weight for the 10 weeks. Good luck!
  • dutchess48
    Options
    GROUP TWO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this week it is to late because the board is already posted, but I'll put anyone who wants to join this week in group two . Go ahead and friend everyone in the thread so you can be in the loop now, then just post your goal for the week on your status and make sure to start it with COSMO GIRLS so people will pay attention. Then send me your starting weight and goal weight for the 10 weeks. Good luck!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Hi dutchess,

I'd be happy to use the Cosmo Girl logo but do you think you could correct the spelling of "loosing" to "losing"?

Thanks!
  • baileke
    Options
    I'm in especially after having a baby 4 months ago!
  • cupie31
    Options
    I would love to join.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies- just checking in. So excited about this group. Make it a great 1.
  • dutchess48
    Options
    Hi dutchess,

I'd be happy to use the Cosmo Girl logo but do you think you could correct the spelling of "loosing" to "losing"?

Thanks!

Thank's for pointing that out!

nbqekg.jpg (JUST CHANGE THE IMG TO img )
  • divamission95
    Options
    Ok I found you. Still learning to navigate through the site. I would love to join.
    My Starting weight is 250
    My current weight-starting the challenge is 244.2
    Goal weight is 144.

Thanks
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • k_stump_13
    k_stump_13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in :)
  • phocid
    phocid Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Please count me in.

Starting and current: 318
    Goal: 180 (?)

Thanks so much for organizing this!
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    Happy tuesday more.. :) For when you get there :)

Hope you all had a great monday.