Hey Everyone! We are back at it again with round 8!
Congratulations to those of you who stuck it out till the end in round 7! It is a long, but amazing journey and our daily habits can help us achieve our long term goals. We are so proud of you!
This challenge is a 100 days of weighting in daily. This is where we track our fluctuations on a day to day basis to see which foods, activities, & movement make the scale move in the right direction.Day 1 will be on Monday, April 5th & Day 100 will be on Tuesday, July 13th.
Feel free to start whenever you want. Jump in and join even if you didn’t start on Day 1.
The rules are simple:
1. Set yourself a goal of what you want to weigh on Day 100 and work towards getting there for the next 100 days.
2. Weigh yourself daily, unless you can’t (you’re away from home or not near a scale).
3. Don’t get discouraged by fluctuations. Use this as a time to understand your body.
4. Log your weight on here every single day. Feel free to share how you feel about your weigh in as well.
5. Encourage others, including yourself.
Onwards & upwards to healthy living
If you’re going to join, feel free to copy and paste my next post down below as an entry. Let’s do this!💪Thank you to curvvycaloriess for originally starting the challenge.
I just love this gif💕😹